MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/victoriabramwell
My name is Victoria Bramwell.
I am a freelance fashion designer living in Milton Keynes, UK. My hometown is Milton Keynes and I still have links to London, Glasgow and LA. ♥
The ethos of my work is to create colourful, fun and striking garments in limited edition collections for the wonderfully bold.
Mixing collections with ready to wear pieces and haute couture garments, offering a variety of outfits for everyone.
Victoria Bramwell Fashion prides itself on being different; appealing to people who want to stand out in the crowd, be individual, be desired, and want to own hand-crafted limited edition, timeless pieces which last a lifetime.
I source all the fabrics personally myself many from Thailand to achieve the highest quality whether it is the finest silk or the softest jersey.
Victoria Bramwell Fashion incorporates texture, intricate bold designs, quirky twists, colourful fabrics and unique prints designed by myself. I handprint selected garments and work closely with a bespoke print company to produce dazzling main collection prints.
All the products are hand-made by myself with love and care in the US/UK, priding my brand on the best quality and craftsmanship.
I aim to offer everyone a unique fashion experience not available on the high street.
My motto, Be Bold and Be Wonderful in Victoria Bramwell Fashion. ♥
♥Fb fan page:
· 'Mr. Tash' SS13 Womenswear photo shoot. July 2013, Vasquez Rocks, CA.
Chrisspy Makeup, Edwin Candaleria Hair.
Adam J Moffatt Photography.
· 'Queen Of The Sea' photo shoot from my Couture 'Wonderland' Look Book.
Adam J Moffatt Photography.
· RAW:Hollywood. 2013.
The El Rey Theatre.
Runway show and booth.
· STYLED TO ROCK - Fashion TV Show Competition. Final 20 contestants, 1 days filming with Rihanna.
Aired August 2012 on Sky Living.
· AFW 2012.
Alternative Fashion Week 2012.
16th April-20th April. 17th April Catwalk show.
(Boutique Stall all week)
· Becky White PR Agency Representation. 10/05/12
· Boutique Charity Fashion Show at Bond No 9 in Edinburgh! 05/04/12.
· Pattern Cutting Course taken at
L'Atelier de Sumarie. 06/03/12 - 15/03/12.
· Studded & Stoned website stocking my 'Wonderland' collection. Feb 2011.
· Stylist magazine 100th issue cover competition.
01.11.11 - featured in magazine and on website.
· Styling Shoot for Sonya Mashiah Scarf range. 23rd October 2011.
· Studded & Stoned Jewellery Shoot - ‘Wonderland’ collection for campaign. 10th September 2011.
· Victoria Bramwell Website Launched August 2011.
· *Niche. Shop grand opening with collection. 24th June 2011.
· *Niche. Shop open with collection. 12th May 2011.
· Gabby Young wearing my Mad Hatter Dress at Elbjazz Festival, Germany. 26.05.11.
· Gabby Young at ‘The Sage’, Nottingham Gig, Wearing my Queen Of Hearts Dress 23.05.11.
· Gabby Young Fitting 21.05.11.
· Artflow Magazine Front page and inside spread for ‘Wonderland’. Issue 2, Feb 2011.
· Late Shift: Snapped at the national Portrait Gallery. Feb 11th 2011.
Fashion Illustration master class by London College of Fashion tutor Sue Dray with live models from the current All Walks campaign.
· The Clothes Show Live Birmingham 3-8 December 2010.
Four garments shown on the Main Stage catwalk show over the whole six days.
Garments shown from Wonderland collection: Red head bow, yellow and blue stripe body suit, green fur shawl and red hooded feather shawl. Courtesy of Alexis Knox (Fashion Stylist)
· Birmingham Mail Designer Article. 18.11.10.
· BBC Radio Interview for MFA 2010.
· Midlands Fashion Awards 2010. Catwalk Competition. 23.10.10.
· Winner of Haute Couture Category.
· Overall Winner with title ‘Midlands Fashion Designer 2010’.
· Clothes to be shown at Birmingham Clothes Show live in Dec 2010.
· Sense Of Fashion Homepage ‘bottom runner’ feature. ‘White Rabbit’ image from ‘Wonderland’ collection. 22.09.10-22.10.10
· Sense Of Fashion Homepage feature. ‘Alice’ image from ‘Wonderland’ collection. 31.07.10-07.08.10.
· Stylist and photographers assistant for Adam Moffatt.
Aviator Shoot 12.07.10.
· Victoria Bramwell Brand Launched June 2010.
· Wonderland Collection Photoshoot May 2010.
Makeup by Shara Wilson, Photography by Adam Moffatt.
· Wonderland Uni Look Book shoot. April 2010.
· Show Studio design download competition summer 2009.
McQueen Jacket kimono pattern. Finalist.
I downloaded the pattern and constructed the jacket in a pink and black cotton fabric and attached cream butterflies on parts. I then put together a team for the shoot, Location Pagoda at Willen Lake, a Buddhist temple and gardens. I didn’t win the competition however my photos were displayed on a board at the museum for a few months.
· Lipsy Limited (London Head office) from May 26th to June 19th 2009.
Design room assistant.
· Irregular Choice (Brighton Head office) from May 11th to 15th 2009.
Taking photographs of the Autumn Winter collection ’09 and editing them in Photoshop ready to be uploaded to their website.
· Premier Vision February 2009 (Paris).
· Dressing models for BCU University graduate fashion show. (Birmingham) June 2008.