"Many needs...one solution."
Please like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/timssolution
Just a quick note:
For MM members my rates are very reasonable. At times, I am open to TF* sessions, however I stay very busy, and rarely have idle time, so I must plan well and DEDICATE time to any TF* sessions. (Just keep in mind-paid work takes priority). I greatly appreciate not having my time wasted, and I certainly won't waste yours. (TF* especially if you bring something new and outstanding to my portfolio, or if you are the "look" I've been waiting for.)
Aspiring Models: (We can help each other out!) I am always willing and would love to help you build your portfolio. Just send me a message with your inquiry.
Two very important things to note about me:
1) I absolutely WILL NOT ask you to shoot nudes, implied, or anything else that is overly risqué. There are plenty of others who want to shoot that. (Let's create art that requires some thought.)
2) I'm not a “particulars” kind of photographer requiring a specific age, height, etc. The only exception is when I am on a specific, particular "themed" project. Please, if you’re under the age of 18, know and understand that you MUST have a parent/guardian present and a model release must be signed.
Setting Things Up
Contact me with a message here, and I'll usually reply within a day.
I enjoy the challenge of photography and the joy of helping a model. I don’t exactly call what I do work, because I wake up every morning and I feel the need to be taking photographs. Honestly I just love it!
I would like to have all photo shoots fun and enjoyable, yet businesslike. Let’s work together and make something fun happen.
I shoot with natural light, strobes and modifiers, sometimes a combination of both, and I do at times shoot images in my studio.
(I prefer on location to the studio-just a little FYI).
I can perform digital editing, and retouching at the models request.
If you have the time…then keep my in mind. CONTACT ME!! Let's have a fun shoot together!
Escorts are ok as long as they don’t interfere with the shoot, and don't mind me directing them at times too.
If you have a specific location in mind, or would feel more comfortable at a certain place-I CAN travel to your location.
Want to know more about me-feel free to ask and I'll fill you in...
Just Fun Facts:
1) I’ve owned/raised cats, birds that were abandoned, a squirrel, and recently I got a dog—yeah I’m a big animal lover. I currently have two cats and a dog, so if you have pet allergies please let me know.
2) The bullfrog is the only animal that never sleeps. Ask any photographer, they know first-hand!!
3) I don’t have one particular style of shooting, I like to be able to provide variety, and not be limited.
4) The human brain is about 80% water.
5) Great Results = ((Nikon*(My Eye²+My Creativity) +/-My Gear) / YOU))
6) Termites eat through wood two times faster when listening to rock music!
7) No flakes unless they are frosted and made of corn!
8) You blink over 10,000,000 times a year. (You now are thinking of not blinking…aren’t you?)
9) Did you find me on Facebook? (Go ahead "Like" my page!)
10) Chewing gum while peeling onions will prevent you from crying. (Yeah-I can't back that up)
11) I don’t “take-for-grant-it” referrals that come my way. Gratitude works in everyone’s interest.
12) I do all of my retouching and editing, and special requests are available.
13) A “jiffy” is actually 1/100 of a second, and yes…sometimes I do shoot at that speed.
14) Quality over quantity!
15) Googol is a number (1 followed by 100 zeros). Google is an “oops” where you can find my website…
16) I do invite constructive criticism, and I appreciate a kind delivery.
17) Panama is the only place in the world where you can see the sun rise on the Pacific and set on the Atlantic.
18) ……………You have to breathe at some point.......
19) The eye makes movements 50 times every second.
20) Well enough is enough, if you like my work let’s shoot!
Thanks for your time!