Mayhem # 2215395
I am a licensed esthetician. That is a skin care specialist.
I am am looking for both tfp and paid work to gain experience and build my portfolio.
I am looking for models and photographers that may be just starting out or could use my services. I don't say no to money, though!
Contact me at
I work very hygenically. I use disposable applicators and wash all brushes. I even work from a separate palette. That means I pour some of the makeup onto a separate dish and work from that palette.
Some key things:
1. Please confirm that we are on prior to shoot. Just so we know the shoot is actually happening.
2. Please be willing to work with me (don't be afraid of color!)
3. Please bring makeup you normally use, it helps. I come with a kit also.
4. Please bring variety (outfits, accessories, jewelry, etc). It gives more to work with.
5. Only positive people open to trying out new looks please write.
Thanks I look forward to working with you all.
I am interested in being an assistant/intern to professionals out there. I want to learn how to do makeup for all complexions. Also, I want to learn beauty, fashion, fantasy, glamour, clean, all styles...
I am doing my own shoots and would love to learn from other people.
Have you worked with colorme? Add Credits for colorme! >>
Please pardon me if I left out your name. I am in the process of updating information, thanks.
MM #31578* James W. Mcnamara Great photographer! And excellent to work with
* means worked with together more than once-several shoots
#3437312 *- Atlantic Lungs
Lucia Terry #2962459
Princess Jamie #25636284
winking_wonder MM#2102986 *
Teresa Ting #2263306
Catherine You #2217220
Renaissance Queen #180064
Ladi Shyne #681770