-- I rarely update my mm pictures but i do update my website so check it out for new images: www.lisawiseman.com
I shoot portraiture with graphic and clean lines. Some of the people who inspire me: Larry Sultan, Todd Hido, Nadav Kander, P. Lorcia di Corcia, David Hilliard, Jeffrey Eugenides, Mary Gordon, e.e. cummings...
I shoot for emotions rather than concept. This does not make me unprepared on shoots, I just shoot in a much more freeform, less constrained way. I plan for shoots and still leave room for whatever comes my way while I'm shooting (ie ambient lighting, last minute ideas etc.)
Right now I only do trade work - I'd love to work with any models/makeup/hair/stylists in the SF area! Please contact me!
Please thoroughly read my testing info below before sending me your portfolio.
- Models must sign a model release in exchange for large web-resolution jpgs of the final select (which may or may not include every look i shoot - see below) for their online portfolios.
- You must be over 18 (with ID please if you look young) to sign your release or bring a parent to sign for you.
- The select usually is 1-3 images from a test, occasionally more than that. These files are usually ready within a few weeks of the shoot once post-production is done.
- I also provide these files to the makeup artist/stylist.
- I ask that when these images are used/posted that you credit me and link to my website (lisawiseman.com)
- I can arrange for portfolio prints to be made at cost. If you need something different than web jpgs, let me know and we'll work it out.
If we've worked together please consider Yelp-ing me as a good deed