Deliz Photography is a Lexington, South Carolina-based contemporary photography studio. We shoot with an honest, natural look. We're looking for opportunities to push our creativity so we're always willing to help new models who want to build their portfolios.
My primary goal is delivering quality images to those interested in pursuing commercial or fashion careers. You will be treated in a professional and respectful manner.
I am looking forward to working with creative and expressive individuals who are confident and comfortable with themselves and are interested in collaborating on projects together. For my rates and any other questions contact me via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me here or via e-mail for details. TFCD will be considered so don't be afraid to ask.
Follow me on Instagram: INDYPR
DISCLAIMER: you MUST be professional, I refuse to work with anyone who is not A: Organized, B: On time, and C: Classy. I will work with models of ALL experience levels - as long as you demonstrate professionalism.
1. I take photography and art very seriously and I expect others that I work with to respect me and my talents as well.
2. BE PROFESSIONAL: if I give you a contact number don’t send me random cryptic texts or call me at 3 in the morning. I am on this site to connect with models, photographers and artists, not to date you. Don’t send me countless useless emails or messages that result in nothing. Don tag me with, “hey honey!” or the like, I will give you respect, therefore I expect the same. I’m not here to date; I’m happily married to a beautiful wife who is my business partner.
3. DO NOT STAND ME UP: if you are a no show don’t bother attempting to reschedule for at least 2 months (Things happen but if you know you’re running late or won't show up you'll have to follow the rules) YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE AND SO IS MINE!!
4. BE PREPARED!: If you are looking to collaborate with MUAs, hair or wardrobe stylists/designers or want to work with other models as well please set that up yourself BEFORE you attempt to finalize with me. Have your wardrobe, make up and accessories ready for the shoot. Don’t expect to show up with bags of clothes and no clear idea of your concept and have fabulous pictures! When you are in front of my camera focus on the results and the image you want to convey.
5. BE SPECIFIC!: Don’t send me random message that only say "hey lets shoot sometime!" I want serious inquiries only and I know you would get annoyed with it too! I need dates, locations, ideas, contact information, etc.
If you feel more comfortable with a chaperone present by all means feel free to bring him/her. I kindly ask that you limit yourself to one escort and that the person is someone you’re comfortable with and not someone from whom you will need to seek approval as the shoot progresses.