||Apr 19, 2014
||May 17, 2011
Annabelle Lee Poe
26 years old
Newark, Delaware, US
Facebook Stalk Me
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/annabelle-lee-poe
“I find beauty in the grotesque, like most artists. I have to force people to look at things.” - Alexander McQueen
- Want to shoot more alternative fashion shoots.
- Want to shoot more creative and artistic shoots.
- Want to try dabbling in acting. Music videos are an option, however the content of what I'd be doing is up to my discretion. Student video projects are an option too, and if it could help my port, I'd consider trade.
- Do paid promotional work. I also have my ABC card (server card) for the State of Delaware so I am available to appear at your event and serve your liquor. :)
- ALWAYS bring an escort when first meeting or shooting with a new photographer. My escort will be in the vicinity of the shoot, until I feel comfortable with this person. Rest assured that any escort I bring is professional and will not interfere with your work in any way. My escort accompanies me for both security and personal reasons and this is non-negotiable.
- Sing well. Think Shirley Manson and Fiona Apple.
- Do this for FUN. I do take it seriously when in front of the camera and I give it my all. However, I work sporadically and when I can. If this should turn into anything more than a hobby, that would be a fantastic dream come true. However, as of now, that is all this is. A fantastic, wonderful, artistic hobby that I thoroughly love doing whenever I can.
- Like making lists. :)
I DO NOT:
- Shoot nudes. Don't ask.
- Shoot anything I am uncomfortable with.
- Have a car. Transportation CAN be an issue if you are not nearby. However, there are always options such as public transportation which can be worked out.
- Appreciate being pressured. If you state your case and I say no, don't push the issue. Respect my first answer, please.
As a model, I consider myself a canvas. My job is to become what the artistic vision is looking to create. It's that, in and of itself, that fuels my desire to do this type of work.
I'm mostly interested in the alternative genres. However, I'm very open-minded. What you see in my portfolio doesn't mean I'll only shoot those themes. If you have an idea that you think I'd fit, let me know!
I am open to SELECT TF* shoots. Keep it interesting! I want to expand and diversify my portfolio with new ideas and concepts. If you see it in my port and want to do a trade shoot, put a new spin on the genre! I have no problem collaborating in order to enhance both of our portfolios.
If you have any restrictions (besides making sure your credit is given, no editing of the photos, etc.) on the way in which I can use the finished photographs for my portfolio, please let me know. I have no problem adhering to your requests, so long as they're reasonable; I just have to know what they are.
I'm also able to do my own hair and makeup! I enjoy looking up online tutorials and experimenting with my look. If we are planning on collaborating and you have a specific look in mind, let me know and I will master the look by the shoot. :)
While professional, I love to have fun. I often become friends with my photographers, and I enjoy it that way.
On a personal note: I am not perfect. I do not have a perfect body, nor perfect skin, nor perfect teeth. (That's not to say I'm not working to obtain those!) I'm an ever changing work in progress. However, I've been told that I'm very photogenic and interesting to look at. If this works for you and you'd like to work with me, then I'd love to talk about collaborating.
Tattoo - Feather on the right side of my back.
Tattoo - Ankle phrase tattoo
Piercing - Belly
Piercing - Industrial in left ear
Piercing - Septum
Piercing - Ears gauged at a 6, currently.
*I have no problem with having the tattoos edited out post production. Piercings can be taken out.*
Red medium a-line bob style with asymmetrical bangs and a back-of-the-head undercut.
Mainly Irish, British, and German. Very Western European.
*I do not tan whatsoever and am very pale.
Marisa - Photography - MM # 2568567
AdamAlexander Photography - MM # 2426524
Birds Eye Studios - MM # 2392764
MattMatthewMateo Photography - MM #1697188
Brett G Photography - MM #1370421
A Wandering Eye Photo - MM #1052762
Kenny Lee Photography - MM # 2274532
Christopher Lee Anthony - MM # 2450273
MasoKiss - MM #1733765
Sexy Jenny - MM #1800406
ArcaneLust - MM #2237373
PinMeUp Hair - MM # 829273
Make Up Artists
Jennifer215 - MM #2562154
Co-featured model in the January/February 2012 issue of Culture Asylum magazine (http://www.cultureasylummagazine.webs.com)
Matt Matthew Mateo
Brett G Photography
Annabelle Lee Poe has 246 friends.