Annabelle Lee PoeModel Female Portland, Oregon, US
My Website: Facebook Stalk MeMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/annabelle-lee-poe
Mayhem # 2231037
About Me“I find beauty in the grotesque, like most artists. I have to force people to look at things.” - Alexander McQueen
- Want to shoot more alternative fashion shoots.
- Want to shoot more creative and artistic shoots.
- Want to try dabbling in acting.
- Do this for FUN. I do take it seriously when in front of the camera and I give it my all. However, I work sporadically and when I can. If this should turn into anything more than a hobby, that would be a fantastic dream come true. However, as of now, that is all this is. A fantastic, wonderful, artistic hobby that I thoroughly love doing whenever I can.
I DO NOT:
- Shoot anything I am uncomfortable with.
- Appreciate being pressured. If you state your case and I say no, don't push the issue. Respect my first answer, please.
As a model, I consider myself a canvas. My job is to become what the artistic vision is looking to create. It's that, in and of itself, that fuels my desire to do this type of work.
I'm mostly interested in the alternative genres. However, I'm very open-minded. What you see in my portfolio doesn't mean I'll only shoot those themes. If you have an idea that you think I'd fit, let me know!
I am open to SELECT TF* shoots. Keep it interesting! I want to expand and diversify my portfolio with new ideas and concepts. If you see it in my port and want to do a trade shoot, put a new spin on the genre! I have no problem collaborating in order to enhance both of our portfolios.
If you have any restrictions (besides making sure your credit is given, no editing of the photos, etc.) on the way in which I can use the finished photographs for my portfolio, please let me know. I have no problem adhering to your requests, so long as they're reasonable; I just have to know what they are.
Tattoo - Feather on the right side of my back.
Tattoo - Ankle phrase tattoo
Piercing - Belly
Piercing - Industrial in left ear
Piercing - Septum
Piercing - Ears gauged at a 6, currently.
*I have no problem with having the tattoos edited out post production. Piercings can be taken out.*
Black, chin-length, a-line, back-of-the-head undercut.
Mainly Irish, British, and German. Very Western European.
*I do not tan whatsoever and am very pale.
Marisa - Photography - MM # 2568567
AdamAlexander Photography - MM # 2426524
Birds Eye Studios - MM # 2392764
MattMatthewMateo Photography - MM #1697188
Brett G Photography - MM #1370421
A Wandering Eye Photo - MM #1052762
Kenny Lee Photography - MM # 2274532
Christopher Lee Anthony - MM # 2450273
MasoKiss - MM #1733765
Sexy Jenny - MM #1800406
ArcaneLust - MM #2237373
PinMeUp Hair - MM # 829273
Make Up Artists
Jennifer215 - MM #2562154
Co-featured model in the January/February 2012 issue of Culture Asylum magazine (http://www.cultureasylummagazine.webs.com)