Kim AliceaMakeup Artist Female Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US
My Website: www.kimalicea.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/KimAliceaMakeupArtist
Mayhem # 2237698
About MeKim has 25 years of experience as a Makeup Artist. She has concentrated her work in the areas of beauty, editorial, and runway however her specialty has always been in bridal makeup. Kim has trained with some of the best Celebrity Makeup Artists in the country and has been the Premier Makeup Artist for CHANEL for the past 6 years. During her time with CHANEL Kim has had the honor of being named the Lead Makeup Artist for CHANEL’s National Team. Kim has received training from many of the top lines in makeup including Smashbox, Urban Decay, Anastasia, and Make Up For Ever.
Kim’s client list includes an array of celebrities and local politicians including: Alyssa Milano, Tara Reid, Valorie Curry, Suzanne Roberts, Philadelphia Phillies Ballgirls, and many more.
Kim’s work has been featured in several online bridal magazines including “It’s about details”, “The Examiner” , and “Love the Way You Wed” She has also been their Contributing Beauty Expert and columnist. Her work has been featured in Philadelphia’s social websites “Upcoming Events” and “Philly.com”.
Kim’s runway experience is extensive, she has done hundreds of fashion shows in the Pa and NJ areas including high fashion runways at The Ritz Carlton, The Bellevue, The Bellagio, The Loews Hotel, The Pennsylvania Convention Center, and Clinton Kelly of TLC’s What Not to Wear event at Macy’s . She has led many Trend Shows for Macy’s where she has been an educator and guest speaker. She has done shows for numerous designers including Calvin Klein, Jones NY, BCBG, Free People, and Rachel Roy. Kim’s runway career has led her to work Philadelphia’s Fashion Week since 2007.
Beauty has always been close to Kim’s heart, she has many years of experience educating women on how to enhance their beauty both with personalized makeup lessons and master classes. Kim believes that every woman is beautiful and strives to help women become the best version of themselves through education, individualized attention, and reinforcing confidence. She believes that when a woman feels beautiful she becomes more confident creating a positive self image and a positive mind. In essence,” through beauty there is confidence and in confidence there is beauty”.
Have you worked with Kim Alicea? Add Credits for Kim Alicea! >>
Credit Notes- I have worked with CHANEL'S National Celebrity Makeup Artist Osvaldo Perez
for 5 years
- I have worked two tours with Celebrity Makeup Artist Dan Henigman
- I have worked photo shoots with Victor McClure of Vblazin Magazine
- I have worked with Miss FHM, Lauren Harris
- I have worked Philadelphia Fashion Week 2007-2013
- Phasion Phest @ the Lowes Hotel, Philadelphia PA
- Phasion Phest @ The PA Convention Center, Philadelphia PA
- Fabulous Runway @ The Bellevue Hotel, Philadelphia PA
- Gorgeous @ The Ritz Carlton, Philadelphia PA
- I have worked Philadelphia Beauty Week 2007-2013/Beauty/Glamour
- Runway/Fashion Show for bebe
- Runway/Fashion Show for Jones NY
- Runway/Fashion Show for Calvin Klein
- Trend Show Macy's/Artist/Guest Speaker/Educator
- Clinton Kelly of TLC's What Not To Wear event @ Macy's Center City
- Runway Show for Public House @ Logan Square 2010, 2011
Featured in Upcoming Events.com/Philadelaphia
- Music video for pop sensation "ODYSY" Produced by Dynamic Films
Photographer: Travis Gilliam
- Cover shoot for "Its About Details" Magazine
- Beauty consultant and contributing writer for "Its About Details" Magazine
- Contributor/Consultant for "I Love the way you wed"