Desiree A SmithModel Female Greenville, South Carolina, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sweetless257
Mayhem # 2239268
About Me(CURRENTLY SEEKING SKILLED PHOTOGRAPHERS TO UPGRADE MY PORTFOLIO)
Acting and modeling is my calling and my passion. I take every assignment very seriously and I always perform to the best of my ability. I am always open to learn new things about this field and industry; each step builds my experience. I prosper by taking on challenging situations and accomplishing the goals that I set for myself. I am a very outgoing, driven person and I absolutely love being in front of the camera.
I'm twenty one years of age...I am a model driven to succeed in this tough and exciting field. I am always open to learn new things about this industry and I bring levels high energy to any assignment. I am passionate about what I do and I expect anyone wanting to work with me to be the same.My talents include modeling, dancing, singing, and acting. If I am traveling for an assignment and there is no pay I will atleast need some type of payment for traveling expenses.
8/12 Atlanta Housewives model search comptetion Atlanta, GA
7/11 American Pie Reunion an extra (*in theatres 2012*) Caps Universal
2/13 Bronner Bros Hair Battle runway Atlanta, GA
6/12 Cynthia Bailey finalist runway Charlotte, NC
6/11 Phyllis Wheatley Fashion
runway Greenville, SC
4/12 Color Extravaganza runway Greenville, SC
6/12 Cinhte Magazine shoot Editorial Charlotte, NC
6/11 Emily Dunbar photography The face of Star Faith Training Center Greenville, SC
6/11 William David’s photography fashion model Atlanta, GA
5/11 Natalia CM photography fashion model Greenville, SC
2/08 Michael Gomez photography fashion model Nashville, Tennessee
4/10 Faron Legrade Acting Classes
• Performed dialogues in front of classmates.
• Interacted with other Amateur actors in readings.
1/10 Millie Lewis Modeling
Amateur and Pro Classes:
• Practiced how to present oneself as a model and a well spoken individual.
• Learning proper etiquette manners.
• Taught how to walk correctly on runways.
• How to present oneself as a lady with confidence.
06/09 Dreams Unlimited Inc
Modeling classes/Dance Hip-hop classes:
• Learned how to be comfortable in front of a crowd of people and how to speak comfortably in front of the camera.
• Rehearsed commercials aloud.
• Learned how to be more comfortable with my body by performing various hip hop style dances in local shows.
EDUCATION: Attends Francis Marion University 14’
Modeling, Acting, Hip Hop Dancing, Singing, Writing.
Great Commercial Smile!
Exotic Features (Able to portray multiple ethnicities)