Desiree A SmithModel Female Greenville, South Carolina, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sweetless257
Mayhem # 2239268
About Me(CURRENTLY SEEKING SKILLED PHOTOGRAPHERS TO UPGRADE MY PORTFOLIO)
Acting and modeling is my calling and my passion. I take every assignment very seriously and I always perform to the best of my ability. I am always open to learn new things about this field and industry; each step builds my experience. I prosper by taking on challenging situations and accomplishing the goals that I set for myself. I am a very outgoing, driven person and I absolutely love being in front of the camera.
I'm twenty one years of age...I am a model driven to succeed in this tough and exciting field. I am always open to learn new things about this industry and I bring levels high energy to any assignment. I am passionate about what I do and I expect anyone wanting to work with me to be the same.My talents include modeling, dancing, singing, and acting. If I am traveling for an assignment and there is no pay I will atleast need some type of payment for traveling expenses.
Tyler Perry Have and Have nots
Tyler Perry Better or worse
Atlanta Housewives model search comptetion Atlanta, GA
American Pie Reunion an extra (*in theatres 2012*) Caps Universal
Charlotte Fashion week
Bronner Bros Hair Battle runway Atlanta, GA
Cynthia Bailey finalist runway Charlotte, NC
Phyllis Wheatley Fashion
runway Greenville, SC
Color Extravaganza runway Greenville, SC
Sheen Magazine shoot
Sheen Magazine shoot
Photo shoot with Chad lake
Cinhte Magazine shoot Editorial Charlotte, NC
Emily Dunbar photography The face of Star Faith Training CenterGreenville, SC
William David’s photography fashion model Atlanta, GA
Natalia CM photography fashion model Greenville, SC
Michael Gomez photography fashion model Nashville, Tennessee
4/10 Faron Legrade Acting Classes
• Performed dialogues in front of classmates.
• Interacted with other Amateur actors in readings.
1/10 Millie Lewis Modeling
Amateur and Pro Classes:
• Practiced how to present oneself as a model and a well spoken individual.
• Learning proper etiquette manners.
• Taught how to walk correctly on runways.
• How to present oneself as a lady with confidence.
06/09 Dreams Unlimited Inc
Modeling classes/Dance Hip-hop classes:
• Learned how to be comfortable in front of a crowd of people and how to speak comfortably in front of the camera.
• Rehearsed commercials aloud.
• Learned how to be more comfortable with my body by performing various hip hop style dances in local shows.
EDUCATION: Attends Francis Marion University 14’
Modeling, Acting, Hip Hop Dancing, Singing, Writing.
Great Commercial Smile!
Exotic Features (Able to portray multiple ethnicities)