PerfectionxQueenieModel Female Sacramento, California, US
My Website: PerfectionxQueenie.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/xPerfectionxQueeniex
Mayhem # 2247464
I am known for my creativity and eccentricities; I will be open and honest to how I feel and to each opinion I have.
I am currently looking for a MUA and hairstylist to work with in the long run so if you are Interested all business inquiries need to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay will be negotiated, I just need to be paid. This is my only source of income at the moment.
Things I Require before the shoot:
1.Copy of any paper work I must sign so I can keep one for my files as well.
2. Clear Communication, Once you book me you must shoot with me on the same day. We will shoot on the chosen date.
3. A payment of some sort. I will however TF gasmoney,TF airline,TF vegan food, TF hair color/style/cut. TF photos of my own desire. I will provide my own ideas as well as work with your ideas. Let's make it a goal to make us both money and both get some exposure.
What is required of you as a photographer:
1. 50mm lens
2. Nikon Camera
3. For outdoor shoots we need to have a reflector with us and to shoot during the golden hour.
4. Shooting in RAW.
5. I reccomend we meet a couple days after the shoot so I may retrieve photos via usb drive.
**I don't do nudes and I do not make any exceptions.**
If you are a photographer/filmmaker with a studio in the Sacramento/Bay area of California and want to work with me the please sent business inquiries to:email@example.com.
What is required of you as a make up artist:
1. High definition waterproof make up.
2. Proper knowledge on how to put make up on someone.
I just want to make some things clear so I don't have to keep dealing with some of the crap I've been dealing with on here:
1) I don't mind the occasional comment from admirers/fans/critics, but I am not here to flirt/date, I am here to build my portfolio and get work, so I will NOT deal with any rude, inappropriate, or unprofessional time-wasters!
2) I'm NOT a prude or judgmental, in fact I'd say I'm a very open-minded individual. I am NOT afraid to be "sexy" once I'm comfortable around the right photographer... however, I am NOT interested in any sort of nude or pornographic work so do not bother with any inquiries or offers as I will not bother responding.
3) I am willing to work for free with talented aspiring photographers for the mutual benefit of expanding both of our portfolios :)
When messaging me to schedule anything, please be as detailed as possible and be sure to clearly tell me when/where you're available (preferably in the subject line). I prefer to plan shoots as far in advance as possible so it's easier to organize for both parties, especially if I have to make a long trip.
*Paid shoots and local shoots get first priority for obvious reasons, although I do like to travel around because one of my life goals is to see as much of the world as I possibly can. I recently moved from the east coast to the west coast, so as of 2013, I am located (and available for photoshoots) in northern California.
*I often bring a personal escort along with me to shoots for makeup/wardrobe/comfort/support. I will not do completely 1-on-1 work with someone I've never even met or worked with before.
*I would be happy to answer any questions you may have for me and I would be glad to hear any creative ideas you might have as well. I try to respond to messages as soon as possible, but I have a somewhat busy schedule these days, so please forgive me if I don't get back to you immediately.
*~Check out my voice animation reel and my acting reel on my website too if you're interested in hiring me for a project (I'll try to practice and upload better ones eventually). Also, I plan on putting up some fashion/runway type videos soon.~*
- I have broad shoulders and wide hips
- My bra size is 34DD.
- I can speak a little bit of French, Korean, Japanese and German
I am avaliable for travel. Just give me the project description, compensation or benefits I may be able to receive. I like to make things work out and having fun on the job is one of the best benefits you can receive from working with me. :)