Yet another photographer here on your Model Mayhem. I'm here with the goals of testing new ideas and producing portfolio worthy work. Mostly I'm looking to produce portfolio pieces that inspire my clients in the healthcare, education and automotive fields, But if I can produce something that builds your portfolio, I would be glad to help.
Downtown street shots I would smile to see:
1) "Thumpers". A portrait of two mullet haired southern missionaries sporting white tank tops, wooden crosses and carrying fat leather bound bibles.
2) "Wide Load". A woman with very big, red and frizzy hair behind the wheel of a very small green car with her hair occupying most of the interior and escaping out the drivers side window.
3) "Pick Up". A woman dressed very sharply in a black mini skirt walking her great dane on a leash and carrying a tiny, tiny plastic bag.
Business shots I'm looking for, but haven't found yet:
1) "Red Tape". Business woman cutting big red ribbon on a tiny present with big scissors. Very wide angle shot with the scissors dominating the scene. Expression is reassuringly optimistic as if she knows she will thrive in an uncertain future. Her face should really glow. Lighting will be warm, full, and direct from the front to enhance the bright scissors and then edged with a sharp and cooler/greener “fluorescent” hair light for shape. Shot in studio, the scene is a glum office setting.
2) "Flowers". Girl with watering can or hose watering bright flowers and splashing big drops of mud. The mud is a macro-stop-motion shot and the girl and flowers are set into it.
3) "Splash". A young person doing a cannonball with a big splash into a tiny pool. Captured as the splash is overtaking her/him, (face and hair are visible). Expression is as if (s)he’s trying to impress her friends. The set will be in an indoor pool to capture the model and the splash. The small pool and background will then be staged, shot to fit and then added in post.
Note: I am very open to your ideas too!
My Work for Time Guidelines:
I wish to work with imaginative, impressive and constructive talents. The ability to communicate thoughts and feelings is paramount. Character actors are very encouraged to contact me.
In this work and we are partners. Our purpose is to produce promotional images that show our talents to potential clients. Images will not be sold without compensation for everyone involved.
Expenses, time, travel, wardrobe, etc… will be agreed upon in writing before any shooting begins.