Brittany Paige -Model-Model Female Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/brittanypaigemodel
Mayhem # 2277939
About MeHello all fellow Collaborators!
- I am a published artist, guitarist, traveler, public speaker, model and college student.
Please look over my photos to see if we have potential for future projects! :))
* NOTES ABOUT MYSELF and intentions with modeling*:
- I am an *ALL NATURAL* female with no tattoos; few piercings (ears, belly and tongue).
- I lighten my hair and sometimes use color (purple/blue/pinks). I do not plan on cutting my hair. So it would be long, in a nice up-do or let's work with wigs!
WHAT I Like and My Interests with Modeling:
* I love wearing unique clothes, designer clothes, handmade articles, glamour, unique Color, Bold Fashions and Artistic photo shoots. *
* I like to pose for fashion, artistic photos, make-up, commercial, film, media, music videos, and even acting. I have been in theater plays before and interview musicians.
If you have a project and work we can both benefit from, please MESSAGE or EMAIL me
(TFP work is great but I do like to be paid); Let's discuss and work out something CREATIVE!
* I plan to travel in 2013 to N.Y.C. L.A., Toronto, Montreal and Florida areas*
* Please ask for rates *
My Short Bio:
- I want to model because I love expression.
Modeling is like an escape from the world.
I can't wait to see what photos can happen with other great artists!
- Another aspiration of mine is acting and creating enjoyable short stories. Throughout my life I have been told I am very photogenic, so this sparked my interest to model. I would love to see my pictures in world-wide magazines. I feel modeling will open up doors for me to meet great people and to travel the world. I want to inspire the world with my ideas and creative works.
WHAT I am Looking For:
*I am looking to work with professional photographers for experience, work for advertising and magazines/promotion/travel.
*Especially for Make-Up and Fashion/clothing!! *
*Promotional shoots for Magazines and ads. *
-I like traveling and if I am in your city I will post a travel notice or contact you!
- TFP, Payment for a special photographer or Paid work is good for me; I would meet YOU- with a friend to accompany me to anything. *
(I am always interested in new photoshoots when I am traveling. Message me about work opportunities )
*If you are *seriously* Interested, we can talk about what would be involved with the arrangements! Thank you!
(P.S. - About implied nudes; it would depend on what idea you are asking me and intend to use that kind of shoot for. I do not do nude photography. )
CreditsEdits by Friends and Digital Artists noted.
I have worked with Photographers. I have a personal photographer and sometimes I will use nice photos that I take.
2009 -Nea Bristol (Mayhem #185778 Photographer) of Ohio - Featured with Cy Fi's Hack/Slash #1 LTD Cover in 2010
Matt Colburn of Southern California - Burbank shoot, Mister Images 2011
Clothing from Toxic Vision - Clothing Designer
Art published in the Giuseppina Magazine - Halloween issue - Double feature
Featured Zombies at the Pittsburgh Zombie Walk - Oct.
Photographer – Robert McAdams - #1905313
& Hair/Makeup - *Desires A Salon, Heidi (#237817)
Photographer and Artist - Christa Nacht Photography - August - Pittsburgh, PA
Photographer & Graphic Artist Jeffrey Katrencik - September - Pittsburgh, PA
Photographer - Spencer Amon Photography - November - Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
Matt and Mitch Photography
Sammy C Photography
Ash Tay Photography
Josh H Photography
Laura Dark Photography - #2333 & Make-up by Bre
Featured Part in an upcoming film, She-Devils by Sarah Chamizo - June 2013
-More to follow