I am a certified professional makeup artist. I completed my makeup training at Illamasqua - Mastering Professional Make-up & additional training with Kryolan and Robert Jones. My work has been published and credited online and in magazines.I ha e been working as a self taught makeup artist since 2007 and as a professional makeup artist (complete makeup school) since 2012.
Makeup artistry is my full-time job which I enjoy very much. I offer very reasonable rates so don't hesitate to contact. In my spare time I also run a very successful online makeup website where I share my makeup ideas www.smashinbeauty.com
- For TFP/TFCD inquires*
- For Business inquires (editorials, models, photographers...etc)
- For Beauty makeup (bridal, special events, day & evening makeup, work...etc)
- I do require that all photos are professionally edited (watermarked photos are ok). -
- I am always looking for new exciting TFP/TFCD work.
- All paid work has priority, even if we have scheduled an appointment (it could be dropped and rescheduled because to paid gigs)
When contacting me, please provide the following information:
- Date and Time
- Phone Number
- Number of models/people I will be working on
- Model(s) Info or MM/Photographer's Info or MM
- Type of compensation (i.e. Paid, TF, etc.)
Contact me through my website: http://smashinbeauty.com/contact-2/
*My price depends on the type of makeup (simple - complex), location, timing, and how many models I will have to work with.