MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/matrobinsonphoto
I have been taking photos for a good few years now, mainly landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District - but over the last year I've spent more time focusing on people, including portraiture, fashion, editorial and the odd wedding.
My real 'job' is studying for a PhD in Cosmology at the University of Sheffield, which gives me plenty of flexibility to expand my portfolio with the possibility of moving into photography professionally when it comes to an end.
I'm interested in many aspects of photography and feel I now have a strong base in most genres and a good understanding of light so I'm now just looking for more opportunities to practice the art with any willing up and coming models.
I am prepared to travel generally around Yorkshire should any offer interest me, and due to lack of studio prefer to work with natural light as much as possible.
- Sync City Magazine (Sheffield based mag)
- Yorkshire Life Magazine (x2)
- The Post Hole Journal
- Touched By Fire (blog)
- The Press (York & Yorkshire Newspaper)
- Welcome to Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Dales National Park 2013 guide, front cover
- Friends of the Peak
Award winning landscape work:
- Your Yorkshire Dales 2012
- Friends of the Peak 3rd place
- Welcome To Yorkshire (multiple competitions)