burflyPhotographer Male Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
My Website: Burfly PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/emohoc
Mayhem # 229801
Husband and wife team, fashion, portrait, glamour, weddings. Living near Dundee and available throughout central Scotland. If you like our work and are a model, MUA or stylist get in touch.
Have you worked with burfly? Add Credits for burfly! >>
• Had an amazing shoot with Alan & Gilly.
Completely professional with top-notch communication both prior & during the shoot. One of the few photographers that will send you a comprehensive shoot spec with concept images.
Extremely quick image turn around period (images recieved after 2 days) & all to the highest standard. Fully recommend Burly Photography 100%
• I had been aware of Alan’s work and reputation for a long time so was delighted when I was able to schedule a shoot. I was absolutely over the moon with the results – my pictures looked fantastic and received them within days. Alan was great –he knew exactly what we wanted to achieve and what looked good, and gave lots of help and feedback which is really important for a new model. It was great having Gill there too for support, helping with outfits and poses. It was a pleasure to work with both Alan and Gill, and I would be delighted to shoot with them again – I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for fantastic pictures to make them feel great about themselves!!
Kirsty Miller, Arbroath
• Ohhh my … wow wow wow wow wow !!! these are the best photos ever taken of me! Dancing around like a looney here! they are amazing!
Loved working with you.. love the photos, id def work with you again!
thank you so much! great photographer!
Sarah A Robertson, Dundee
• Had a fantastic shoot with Burfly Photography 25/7/09. Alan and Gill were very professional, but also made the shoot very relaxed and fun. Really enjoyed working with them and the photos are amazing. They will definately be recommended to other models. Hope to work with them again.
Kat Bruce, Aberdeen
• Alan was very hospitable to me during our shoot, had great ideas and used the time we had well. His lovely wife was also on hand, giving advice and making props. An enjoyable relaxed day that I hope to replicate! The pictures are some of my favourites yet; well edited and flattering
Michelle Macdonald, Edinburgh
• It was my total pleasure to work with Alan and his lovely missus Gilly, the photos turned out breathtaking and the shoot was fun.Would definately recommend to any model!
• Just wanted to sing the praises of Burfly Photography (Alan), the photographer who did the photos I just put up yesterday.
Burfly were so professional, but also laid back and fun. The amount of props they had available made me feel like a kid in a candy shop!!! I will definitely be shooting with them in the future. The style and the quality of the work is fabulous and I’ve received many comments stating that these are my best photos yet. I wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone!
Josie Raven, Dundee / California
• Worked with Burfly yesterday.
The Photographer (Alan) is amazing and is a great guy. I had a fantastic time in the studio and location aswell! Hopefully working with them again soon. Highly highly recommend burfly!!
Catriona Rennie, Edinburgh
• I had a shoot with Burfly 2 days ago and have got the images back already. Not only was it a great shoot, but the pictures are fantastic too. They had great ideas and managed to execute them well. The shoot was fun and relaxed, but very professional. Alan is a really nice guy and his lovely wife Gill was at the shoot too to help me out when needed. I’d definitely recommend Burfly to other models, the images speak for themselves!
Natasha Masson, Arbroath