BEFORE SENDING A REQUEST OF ANY KIND,
READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION HERE
I am currently seeking models for some edgier work. Fine art Erotica. I tie Shibari/Kinbaku please contact me if your open to this.
Do not send a friend request unless we have at least had prior contact.
I don't see the point in just friending at random.
Who I am:
I'm Zenshinzo, a videographer/producer/engineer turned photographer.
My goal is to get the best possible picture the first time. All my current photos are either as shot or just cropped.
I shoot digital as well as 35mm, medium, and large format film.
First things first:
- If YOU request a shoot, I will assume you mean TFP.
- Unless we're testing for your agency, you will need to sign a model release and bring photo ID. I only shoot models that are 18+
- Do not waste my time! If you make an appointment, be there. I generally do not give FLAKES a second chance.
- I'm not looking for a 'date'. However, I do want to get to know you. The more we know about each other and the more I see in you, the better your pictures will be.
- I generally do NOT allow escorts. Especially if they are your husband/wife, boy/girlfriend, or significant other.
During most of my shoots, I will generally have a female assistant there with us.
Everyone one my friends list can vouch for my safety
- You'll find that I'm a generally laid back guy. This comes across when we're shooting, you'll find that it creates a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
What I'm looking for:
I am currently looking to expand my portfolio.
I aspire to do more fashion/glamour/erotic/fine art photography. However, I am open to anything that will improve my abilities and expand my creativity as a photographer.
I enjoy shooting people. I don't have a particular size or body type that I like. But, I must see something in you to shoot you well. I think this comes out in the final pictures.
I have a full studio in downtown Los Angeles near Pershing Square. It is equipped with multiple strobes and all the standard light modifiers. I have various backdrops, both cloth and seamless.
I shoot digital with various Canon bodies and large format film with a Toyo 45G and Woodfield XM45.
I have most of the gear necessary to shoot on location with portable backdrops and speedlites.
If you're interested in my shooting you, feel free to contact me.