BEFORE SENDING A REQUEST OF ANY KIND,
READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION HERE
I am currently seeking models for some edgier work. Fine art Erotica. I tie Shibari/Kinbaku please contact me if your open to this.
If you want to see my current stuff visit:
I have a studio in downtown Los Angeles:
Do not send a friend request unless we have at least had prior contact.
I don't see the point in just friending at random.
Who I am:
I'm Zenshinzo, a videographer/producer/engineer turned photographer.
My goal is to get the best possible picture the first time. All my current photos are either as shot or just cropped.
I shoot digital as well as 35mm, medium, and large format film.
First things first:
- If YOU request a shoot, I will assume you mean TFP.
- Unless we're testing for your agency, you will need to sign a model release and bring photo ID. I only shoot models that are 18+
- Do not waste my time! If you make an appointment, be there. I generally do not give FLAKES a second chance.
- I'm not looking for a 'date'. However, I do want to get to know you. The more we know about each other and the more I see in you, the better your pictures will be.
- I generally do NOT allow escorts. Especially if they are your husband/wife, boy/girlfriend, or significant other.
During most of my shoots, I will generally have a female assistant there with us.
Everyone one my friends list can vouch for my safety
- You'll find that I'm a generally laid back guy. This comes across when we're shooting, you'll find that it creates a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
What I'm looking for:
I am currently looking to expand my portfolio.
I aspire to do more fashion/glamour/erotic/fine art photography. However, I am open to anything that will improve my abilities and expand my creativity as a photographer.
I enjoy shooting people. I don't have a particular size or body type that I like. But, I must see something in you to shoot you well. I think this comes out in the final pictures.
I have a full studio in downtown Los Angeles near Pershing Square. It is equipped with multiple strobes and all the standard light modifiers. I have various backdrops, both cloth and seamless.
I shoot digital with various Canon bodies and large format film with a Toyo 45G and Woodfield XM45.
I have most of the gear necessary to shoot on location with portable backdrops and speedlites.
If you're interested in my shooting you, feel free to contact me.
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/zenshinzo
My website: www.zenshinzo.com
My Studio: www.Studio4Q.com