MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/creativeblackeye
- I can offer tear sheets
- I strive for publications every shoot If that is also your goal let's make it happen people :)
I know you're wondering if you should shoot with me or not.... Answer to that would be "YES".... Because it's good for the soul!
Currently I'm looking to build a creative team with a stylist, mua and models. A group of people that I can always work with in order to grow together on a consistent basis in this field. If that is something you would be interested in please let me know.
++++ Limited on TFP but if you have the look that I like TFP it is ++++
- If I send you a FR its probably because I either like your work or am interested in the possibility of working together someday
- The very minimum we should have a phone conversation first before we shoot to get on the same page.
- Located in Northern Virginia
- Only use natural light on all locations shoots
- LOVE moody nostalgic stuff
- LOVE ANYTHING VINTAGE
- I love old photographs,there is something about the muted colors and tones, the accidental light leaks, the way they crash into each other that elicits an emotional response.
- It is a team effort we all know two heads are better than one, I invite any and all input/suggestions you have during the creative process. Bring your ideas, a spirit of adventure.
- I shoot a little bit of everything
- I like trashy
- I like awkward and weird…
- I'm most likely not gonna do a ton of beauty retouching to make you look better than you do; but I won't make you look bad, either
- I love edgy, creative images...if you want basic...it's not with me. I'm not a photoshop wiz, so all of my images are taken in the locations that you see them
Published on Vogue Italia's PhotoVogue as "BEST OF"
Tonita Nwagbara #2655777
Qwayshawn Adams #2423207
Tabitha Lopez #1007428
Onyx The Model #2283877