Serenity_MilieuModel Female Eugene, Oregon, US
My Website: My Deviant ArtMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/serenitymilieu
Mayhem # 2343206
About Me** PLEASE NOTE: I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN SOUTH KOREA UNTIL MARCH OF 2016. SO UNLESS YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO WANTS TO WORK WITH ME IN SOUTH KOREA ... I AM NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL SHOOTS UNTIL SUMMER OF 2016. THANKS! **
In the fantastical realm inside my head I go by Serenity. I got into modeling about 7 years ago really as a way to embrace my body, build confidence, and show other women (and men) who don't look like supermodels that they can be happy with their bodies and have fun with their figure no matter what.
I also enjoy making people think, wonder, imagine, gasp, and/or smile with my art.
A little more about me and my experience:
- I have a B.S. in Journalism and Anthropology
- I'm a huge nerd (Star Trek, Farscape, Doctor Who, Physics, talking about religion, etc.)
- I enjoy working with other models, male and female and everything in between!
- I am continuing to gain experience in posing, facial expressions and all that good stuff the more shoots I do, but in the end I'm always looking to learn and I always just have fun with it. I take direction fairly well and certainly don't mind constructive criticism. One of the things I'm currently working on right now is better facial expression.
- I have quite a bit of costume wear, including some cosplay stuff, pirate stuff, corsets, swords, knives, boots, and more.
- Yes I'm curvy, yes I have stretch marks. Yes I have scars. I have tattoos (all varying in size and placement on body, a few are large pieces). I have piercings (14 currently including 30mm stretched ear lobes). Edit them out, keep them. Do whatever, I don't care. I have no qualms with my body and its beautiful imperfections.
- For nude photographs - note, I don't normally shave my legs or my pubic area (my hair grows very fine and light on most of my body). However, this is not something I am opposed to for a shoot at all. Just let me know! :) Please just let me know at least a week in advance so I can avoid the dreaded razor burn!
- I have access to some pretty good makeup artists and body painters, feel free to utilize them if you want to do a shoot involving more advanced makeup with me!
- Currently, I have reddish brown hair. If there is a shoot I like well enough I will do whatever you want me to with my hair. I'm flexible!
- My boyfriend (or a close friend) usually accompanies to first time photo shoots. He is very respectful, quiet, supportive, and helpful.
Some ideas I am interested in:
- raw, gritty, grungy b&w (i.e. hotel room, "dirty" bathroom, cigar/420/cigarette smoking, etc.)
- something involving voodoo, animal bones, and post-apocalyptic (my mind goes to strange places, i know). something like this: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28446468 . . . but different
- Suspension (rope and/or hook)
- Play Piercing
- Projection on body work
- Anything smoke (420 or hookah preferred) related
- Fire dancing / Fire play / Carnival / Freakshow
- 1940s pin up
- Underwater (I can hold my breath quite awhile and I LOVE water, so I always thought this would be fun)
- Zodiac/ Astrology
- Unusual / Surrealism / Photo manipulation
- Architecture (libraries, book stores, old buildings, churches, etc.)
- Ocean / boating / surfing
- Political / Controversial issues
Please feel free to check out my DA for more updated pictures as my appearance and body weight fluctuates (slightly) somewhat regularly, and I can add more pictures on there than I can on here.
Also feel free to check out my fetlife for some of my more "risque" pictures (Serenity_Otep)
Have you worked with Serenity_Milieu? Add Credits for Serenity_Milieu! >>
Credit Notes- Roller City Derby Girls
- Alex Enki Photography / PNW / Oregon Photography
- Silver Lens Photography
- Samurai Sheep Photography
- Glen Plam Photography / Back Yard Photography
- Zen Photography
- Zyye Images
- Luna Photography
- Dakkos Photogrpahy
- Raven Moon Photography
- Roger Barry / Fae Photography
- Ricardo Scipio (The Goddess Project 2)
- Various projects for calendars / tattoo shops / charities, etc.