Edith has been modeling since 2002 for various fashion houses and designers throughout Quebec. Early on in her career, Edith was approached by a Montreal-based MMA organization to be a ring-card girl. Enthralled by combat sports and eager to perform on a bigger stage, Edith applied to the UFC® to become a ring-card girl, becoming the first Canadian woman to occupy the role. She made her first appearance in the Octagon® in November 2007. Due to her immense popularity with the UFC® fan base, Edith even appeared as a gaming character in the UFC® Undisputed 2009 video game.
At 5’8”, 117 lbs and measuring a curvaceous 34-24-34, Edith was quickly noticed for her sultry work in print modeling. Sought after by major publications such as Men’s Fitness, Grappling magazine and Fight! magazine, Edith has become a favorite “pin-up girl” for fitness enthusiasts and fans of combat sports everywhere.
Edith left the UFC® in July 2009 with the hopes of pursuing her dream of becoming a film and/or television actress. Fluently bilingual (English/French), Edith is currently searching for her next role in either language, one that best suits her talents and that will propel her to the next level of stardom!
Please provide the following information when contacting me to book a shoot or workshop:
1. Proposed date(s), time, location and length of shoot.
2. A brief description of the proposed shoot concept or workshop theme.
3. Proposed compensation - pay, tear sheet, publication
4. Intended image use (web, magazine, book, prints, commercial client, etc.) and what my usage rights are for the images.
5. Travel compensation, when applicable (one hour or more from my local area).
6. Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, accessories, etc. (Please note that I do my own hair/makeup for 99% of my work, and enjoy doing so.)
7. Your contact info: phone number, e-mail address and website address, if applicable.
8. Contact me for my rates.
With that out of the way, I look forward to working with you.