Here are a few things you should know about me...
- I’m an escapist and have a habit of getting lost in my own imaginary world.
- I often enjoy Tea Time…also known as me time and you’d be wise not to interrupt said time.
- Parental Advisory should be tattooed to my forehead for all the inappropriate things I think on a daily basis.
- I think photography is one of the most extraordinary forms of art.
- Photography is something like an addiction for me. I get the shakes when I go without for too long.
- If there were AA meeting for photography addicts I would NOT attend. In fact, I’d be more likely to burn(slash)bomb any buildings the meetings were being held in.
- I like black and whites. High contrast. Dramatic makeup. Crazy themes.
- some of my influences are Nino Munez, Ellen Von Unwerth, Steven Klein, Steven Meisel and Guy Aroch.
- I like chocolate. I like chocolate even better with peanut butter!
So to sum me up...I'm kinda crazy and don't make much sense half the time except for when it comes to photography. It's my all time favorite art form. Everything I see, I see as a photo and I'm constantly thinking up ideas to try or recreate.
If you're interested in working together please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by! =)
p.s...For more images check out my
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/TeairaMarquePhotography
Twitter @ twitter.com/ThePhotog_TM
Tumblr @ http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thephotogtm13
Pinterest @ http://www.pinterest.com/thephotogtm/