KatieStarModel Female Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
My Website: www.katiestar.co.ukMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kate-star
Mayhem # 2387756
About MeA few facts about me and modelling:
• I thoroughly enjoy modelling as it suits my personality. I am a very creative, enthusiastic person with lots of ideas and good interpersonal communication skills.
• My approach to modelling is professional which includes punctuality and motivation. My commitment is 100%.
• My priority is paid photo shoots although I am prepared to discuss TF shoots that could benefit both parties.
• I am always happy to listen to photographer’s ideas and discuss their requirements.
• I am able to do my own make-up and hair but I prefer working with makeup artist.
• I live in Portsmouth and available for shoot in local area, London and will be happy to consider work in other parts of UK and abroad.
• My working hours are flexible. Preferable a week notice should be given but is not essential.
Training: Model school of Elena and Spartak Rezitzkix, Russia 2010
• Catwalk/Runway • Skincare • Make-up • Hair styling • Hail art
• Photo model course
• Languages (fluent English, native Russian, ongoing French)
• Healthy diet
• Extremely fit, flexible and energetic
• Sports: squash, badminton, swimming, yoga, cycling
• Degree in finance
• Great business and organisation skills, advanced computer level
• Comfortable working in a team, with many photographers at the time, on crowded location, with animals
Selected evaluation comments:
• “Intelligent, beautiful, creative, friendly, professional, and totally reliable”
• “She is an absolute breeze to work with”
• “True professional model. She is a MUA's dream as Katie has face that you can transform into any look.”
• “Katie made my shoot a success!”
• “Very punctual, polite and beautiful”
References, CV and Portfolio: Available upon request.
Check my PORTFOLIO on
• my website www.katiestar.co.uk
• Facebook page www.facebook.com/KatieStar.co.uk
CreditsFeatured work (this year):
o Workshops: portrait, bridal (modelling up to 10 photographers under tuition at a time)
o Lookbook: Rose Mayo, FireTrap
o Print: Hampshire Society, Brides Hampshire, Bride magazine (CD supplement), Solent magazine, Ellements magazine
o Stock/Lifestyle/Couple photography
o Commercial: Tomassa jewerlly, BraBunny, Kings Colleges, MySmartBuy, Chaos design promotion material
o Hair: Paul Mitchell show, Wella Trend competition 2012, Headromance promotion material
o Video work: commercial for SmartBuy, tutorial for Make-up store, fashion video for Atelier Mayer, Emirates comedy viral
o Music: Album cover for band Losers, music videos for Kosheen
o Promotional work: South Car Festival 2012
Some UK photographers I have worked with this year:
Johnny Greig, Brendan Bishop, Wayne Lawes (silverlight), Michael Siggers,
Rob Wilkinson, Mark O'Grady, Aaron Bennette, Am Marahta, David Greensmith
Rus Turner, Doug Waghorn, Mark Scates, Andy Thomas, Magdalena Bieth
Jayce Clarke, John Godwinand, Nick Layton, Paul Collins, Stephen Brockerton
GC Images, Peter Thorne, Paul Gooddy, Barry Wetherilt, Gareth Lewis
Stefan Sieler, Matthew Darlington, Raj Chitnavis, Tony Nutley, Jason Parlour,
Dave Cloutman, Neville Thomas, Colin Webster, Mike Crowshaw, Ester Keate,
Claire Plumridge, Jamie Beeden, Neil guegan, Wayne Matthews-Stroud,
James Wani, Jared Brown, Charles Burley, Mike Mac, Lucy Bunhill
Attila Haidu, Paul Thurlow, DragonGraffix, Alistair Barclay, Paul Thompson,
Sebastian Santa-Maria, Ewa Zwierz, Derek Bradley, Laurence Power
MUA / Hair Stylists I have worked with:
Sarah Heap, Amanda Jayne, ShowMeMakeUp, Tracey West, Marie Hope
Paul Mitchell Team, Paul May, Sandy Dosanih, Anita Pillai, Becky Laffertly
Sarah Barrett, Gail Workman, Rouge MUA, Rosie Lee
Models I have worked with:
Alwyn du Preez, Kirsty Nichol, Kristina Guberman, Adam Husler, Amelie Alden,
Lucy Lu, Jasper
Artist I have worked with: