About MeLOVESAU Company Photography & Media specializes in fashion and portrait photography.
When Esau was a child, he could remember the moment he was introduced to the doll known as Barbie. He fell in love with the doll and played with his sister and friends, accessorizing dolls with dresses and fashion style. His imagination was born from that moment, expanding new horizon. To preserve the fashion, Esau captured the arts into the photography.
While he was growing up, he hid his passion with the dolls and fashion from his family due to the fear of rejection. As years passed by, he became so involved with social lifestyle by exploring beyond the boundary to capture the creativity of life into the art. Thanks to his sister, she gave him opportunity by allowing him to perform fashion on her. She had been one of the large influences on his passion for fashion and photography.
Without those, his passion will die and his life will be completely meaningless. Needless to say, his passion for fashion and photography is coming true
Credits- 2006 Certificate of Competencies in the Field of Graphics Design/Layout Artist
- 2007 Bank of America Achievement Awards in the Field of Applied Creative Arts
- 2007 Orange County Department of Education The Donald Nuernberger Award
- 2007 Award of Excellence Visual & Preforming Arts
- 2007 The Dorothy Bragg Award for the Excellent Pursuit of Creative Talents at the Irvine Fine Arts Center
- 2008 to 2009 Certificate of Achievement for the Excellent Pursuit of Creative Talents at the Irvine Arts Center