M VanB_PhotographyPhotographer Male Fayetteville, Georgia, US
My Website: M. VanB PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MVanB
Mayhem # 2441057
PLEASE READ MY COMPLETE PROFILE.
Beginning July 1, 2015 I will be retooling the images on my Model Mayhem page, and placing then in Albums.
Here's to a Great 2015 Season
New York born and raised first and foremost, Queens will forever be my home. My background has been with private fashion events in New York, Corporate photography and now I am doing Portrait photography. My style of photography is not all about skin, however, I will shoot everything because this is a form of art, The images I choose to show, is because of people that look at all my sites.
I go with the natural shot. In my portfolio, most all images are non-photo shopped images with the exception of maybe five (guess which ones)
I prefer not to do a lot of post-production work after. Unless the image is used in production, publication or print.
For anyone I work with, there are a few things you should know up front:
1. Please keep scheduled shoot, if you cannot please call.
2. Please be on time, you may not be the only one scheduled for the day.
3. Call if you are running late, or change your mind, I understand things happen.
4. My studio is located in an apartment complex in Riverdale GA, the area is safe and well lit and has police on the premise. Store front studios are too over priced to pay for. This a better use of my money.
5. I will from time to time review Model Flakes prior to assignments or shoots. Photogs talk too!
How I treat things on Model Mayhem
- I do send friend request to models, MUA, etc. that I am interested in working with. If they are sent to me I will take it as appreciation of my work and happily except.
- I shoot for a variety of clients, so every model will receive a release form to read and sign, outlining the terms and conditions of the shoot and how to get your allotted images, and you won't need a lawyer to understand the document.
- I use test shoots as the beginning steps for collaborative work, I typically will not use MUA unless they too are being considered.
- Types of things that are evaluated are basic if you are serious about your craft, promptness, communication skills, ability to take direction and posing.
- TFP images are Hi Res images, but they do not include retouching. Retouching and MUA are reserved for publication, production, print and paid work. You will always receive credit.
- I will place a watermark on all TFP and Test studio shoots. This is done to promote my work as well, unfortunately not all models will credit the photog.
- I check Model Mayhem and my email often so, I will typically respond within 2 hours of receiving your email or at the latest the next day.
- I will respond to you via text, Model Mayhem or the email mail address you give me or both.
- if you respond to a casting communication becomes key, so please check your email or Model Mayhem inbox.
The images on this site in no way shows my complete range. While my images are always tasteful, I will shoot what you want, so just ask. My shots are natural, I will not alter body shape or size unless requested to do so by model. It sounds demanding I know, but it is what it is....as they say.
With that being said....
Let's add to your portfolio!
If you wish to contact me outside of Model Mayhem please go to my site (www.mvanbphotography.com) and use the contact option there or send all inquiries to email@example.com, I am professional at all times, and expect the same which includes timely communication if you are serious about your craft.
My studio is located in Riverdale GA I moved my studio from Atlanta because cost was outrageous for building space. It is an apartment studio in a Gated community at Sutter Lake Apartments. There are security officers and the area is well lit and personally escort all models to their vehicles after the shoot. If shooting in an apartment is not an option please say so up front.
All major cards accepted and PayPal. Affordable pricing.
My studio is on the Southside serving Atlanta, College Park, Fayetteville, Riverdale, Peachtree City, and Morrow.
Semper Fi P.I.