M VanB_PhotographyPhotographer Male Fayetteville, Georgia, US
My Website: M. VanB PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MVanB
Mayhem # 2441057
Baton Rouge, Louisiana March 31- April 2. I 'might have a little free time to shoot.
Here's to a Great 2015 Season
New York born and raised first and foremost, Queens Will forever be my home. My background has been with private fashion events in New York, Corporate photography and now freelance. My style of photography is not always about skin, I shoot everything, but what I choose to show, is because of people that look at all my sites.
I go with the natural shot. In my portfolio, all shots are non-photo shopped images with the exception of maybe five (guess which ones)
I prefer not to do a lot of post-production work after. Unless the image is used in production. Paid jobs will always take priority, but I also do TFP.
For anyone I work with, there are a few things you should know up front:
1. Please keep scheduled shoot, if you cannot please call me or text or email to reschedule.
2. Please be on time, you may not be the only one scheduled for the day.
3. Call if you are running late, or change your mind, I understand things happen.
4. How I treat things on MM
- I do send friend request to models, MUA, etc. that I am interested in working with or have sent the request to me.
- I shoot for a variety of clients, so every model will receive a release form to read and sign, outlining the terms and conditions of the shoot and how to get your allotted images, and you won't need a lawyer to understand the document.
- I use test shoots as the beginning steps for collaborative work, they will not use
MAU unless they too are being considered.
- TFP images are Hi Res images, but do not include retouching. Retouching, MUA are reserved for publication and paid work.
My goal is always natural shots first. The images on this site in no way shows my complete range. While my images are always tasteful, I will shoot what you're you want or what need at the time, so just ask.
If you are serious about your portfolio, these are no brainers. Unfortunately, there are a few that don't quite understand that some photographer on this site are looking for reliable models to work with.
Let's add to your portfolio!
If you wish to contact me outside of MM please go to my site and use the contact option there or send all inquiries to email@example.com, I check all avenues of communication often so I will respond within 2 hours if not traveling. I am professional at all times, until I don't be i understand there is a warming up period but I'm not dead... I will make it as fun.
All major cards accepted and PayPal. Affordable pricing.
In Georgia, Southside studio serving Atlanta, College Park, Fayetteville, Riverdale, Peachtree City, and Morrow. Gated community.
Semper Fi P.I.
I am updating my portfolio over the next few weeks, and I saw your portfolio and would like to do a test shoot for Fashion and Fitness concept. This is a studio shoot, and you can have 4 changes for me to find the look I want. So it will be come ready to shoot, MAU and Hair will be used when I find the right team. This a Riverdale studio in a gated community.
If you are interested, please review my work and profile and let me know.
Thanks for your time!
Follow me on: