Misty Windows PhotoPhotographer Female San Diego, California, US
My Website: Misty Windows PhototographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/elevenproductions
Mayhem # 2462247
About Me------------ Please read WHOLE BIO before contacting me. Thank you! --------------
My artwork is the legacy I will leave behind. I am open to photographing damn near anything. I love being behind the lens and 9 times out of 10 you will find me with my camera around my neck.
1. If you contact me asking to work with me, there will be a fee for my time. There is a SMALL chance I will do TFP with you but the idea needs to benefit my portfolio or I will not do it for free.
2. If you are contacting me for a shoot, it is YOUR responsibility to come up with the idea for the shoot and YOU are responsible for wardrobe/hair/makeup. If you need me to provide any of these, it will cost.
3. The only way I will be compensating you for your time is if I contact YOU for a shoot or you respond to a casting call that specifies monetary compensation.
4. If you do not have RELIABLE transportation to get to a shoot, do not contact me.
5. Unless specified prior to a shoot I will NOT be compensating you for any travel costs.
6. If we confirm a shoot together the following information is required:
Full Legal Name
This information will only be used in your model release and if I need to contact you prior to the shoot. If I DO NOT get this information 72 hours PRIOR to our shoot, the shoot will be CANCELLED!
This may be a little harsh but having been burned in the past, I do not want to deal with the drama/hassle anymore. It's a waste of my time.
I hope all that didn't scare you off! lol I look forward to working with you!
If you want to see more of my photos check out my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MistyWindowsPhoto.
Amadallis - http://www.modelmayhem.com/3231621
Have you worked with Misty Windows Photo? Add Credits for Misty Windows Photo! >>
Credit NotesMM# 2749720: Luxci Cortez was astonishingly beautiful both inside and out. Little to no direction needed. Punctual, polite and fun! Can't wait to work with you again!
MM# 3399146: King Vega was amazing to work with in New Orleans! Down to earth, easy going and very confident, very little to no direction needed. Thank you so much for starting my day off right!