I am an emerging artist based in the Pioneer Valley. I am mostly interested in fine art, fashion and glitch photography. My style is naturalistic and atmospheric with a strong emphasis on composition and abstract elements.
I am always interested in meeting like-minded artists to collaborate with: models, designers, stylists, and photographers.
Professionally, I work for a documentary and commercial production company in the Berkshires, doing a good deal of film and advertising work. I also work as a freelance photographer. I've done events, commercial, corporate shoots, portraits, products and weddings (I'll do almost anything for money). I've gotten to work for big clients like American Express, Robert Mondavi, Yale School of Drama, PWC, The Hartford Insurance Co., among others.
- Published in Photographer's Forum "Best of Photography 2012"
- Published in Photographer's Forum "Best of Photography 2011"
- Published in Camera Obscura magazine vol. 3 and 4
- Featured in Wallstreetjournal.com's "New York City at Night", summer 2011.
- Published in Explosion Proof magazine vol. 3
Feel free to contact me if you want to make art or if you're interested in booking me!