Angie Loan HuynhMakeup Artist Female Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: facebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/angielhmakeup
Mayhem # 2468361
About MeAngie Loan Huynh
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent communication and listening skills as well as basic computer knowledge
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, able to work in fast paced environment
• Proven ability to be persistence, overcome obstacles, and consistently strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
• Fluent in Vietnamese
Elegance International, School of Professional Makeup
• In-depth education in makeup for Salon, Theatre, Photography, Film, Television and Special Effects.
Santa Ana Beauty College
• Nail Technician
PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, Makeup Artist Assistant Santa Ana (Aug.11-Dec.11)
• Visualize and present a visual image on how the character would look once makeup is done.
• Identify the project budget to determine the makeup materials
• Select color and materials according to the character need
• Clean, rinse, tone, and prepare artists’ skin for makeup application
• Sketch different hairstyles for actresses, and implement it while styling
• Coordinate with team members to achieve consistency in makeup
• Perform makeup considering the light and camera effects
• Ensure good working conditions by following safety and hygiene regulations
DR. MARY TRAN OFFICE, Receptionist Westminster (Sept.09-Present)
• Excelled in role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve customer issues with expediency.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
• Restored organization to personnel, financial and operational records and accelerated data input, processing and retrieval times.
• Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
KC NAILS, Receptionist (June.06-July.09)
• Answer and screen incoming calls
• Handle and redirect customer queries
• Take and distribute messages
• Manage visitors
• Organize incoming and outgoing mail
• Coordinate meetings and appointments and assist with organization of company functions and events
PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP EXPERIENCE
• Wedding, Special Events
• Punctual, working quickly and accurately in time pressured conditions
• Excellent team player, responsible, dependable with high personal standards and values