Professional photographer based in Copenhagen. I have been a film and television director for many years and now find myself focusing exclusively on photography. I most well-known for my street photography and streetstyle shots but I am now focusing more on creative artistic projects. Getting pictures in my head out into the real world.
Apart from paid jobs for clients, I often require models for more artistic work in a more intimate setting than a busy photo set. I travel often and require models in other countries, too - if time permits.
I am always keen to find models that act as a muse. While I direct on a photo shoot, it is the independent-minded models who are able to read the situation and adapt intuitively to the camera's needs that end up creating the best work, as a rule.
What you should know about me:
- I'm a photographer, not a camera geek. I don't get a hard-on for camera gear. I just use cameras to photograph people and most of my time is spent watching the subject, not staring at my equipment and adjusting settings.
- I work organically and quickly when shooting.
- I'm professional, but don't take myself too seriously like the above-mentioned camera geeks.
- Unless I'm shooting for a client I don't use a crew. Just me and the model - and an MUA on occasion. If you're not comfortable with that, we won't be tango'ing.
- That's me in the profile avatar - which is the whole point of profile avatars - showing yourself, not some person you took a photo of.
- If I send a friend request it's because I am interested in working with you. Nothing more.
I'm not here to look for work. I'm here to look for models to photograph.
You probably don't want to hear my daily rate, so please don't ask.