Art Dance Editorial Fashion Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Pinup Swimwear
Mar 22, 2014
Dec 06, 2011
Female 22 years old San Francisco, California, US
Mayhem #2470611 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dunjii
Thank you for stopping by my profile and be sure to read all information about me before sending me a message.
If you'd like to keep in touch with me, you can find me at:
UPDATE: Paid assignments only! I am doing very selective TF shoot.
I currently reside in Bay Area, San Francisco, CA.
I love working with talented and creative people. I have done swimsuit, fitness, lifestyle, and artistic shoots before as well as catwalks at a fashion show held by designers of the Bay Area. Modeling of my definition is to embody an idea and vision of artists/photographers. Through hard work and team collaboration, anything is achievable.
Basic information about booking:
- I am open to do TFP/TFCD, so message me with your concept, website, and contact information. Scheduling will be discussed further when you contact me.
I model as a hobby, so I shoot ONLY during weekends due to my work and studying.
- For booking, contact me AT LEAST 2 week in advance . (I do negotiate with long distance travelers)
***If I don't hear back from you within a week, I will not keep any dates open.
- I am open to travel with expenses paid depending on the assignment.
- I also like to keep a copy of all the model releases/any paperwork I signed (for my record). None of the information about photographer, artist, agency, or a company will be released without their consent.
- I respect the art of nudity but as a new model, I am not open to do full nude.
Thank you for understanding my boundaries.
- My time is valuable to me. If we agreed to work together, I make plans to make it happen.
-P.S. I have a scar on my right thigh which can be easily removed by editing/Photoshop.
- At last, let's be respectful and keep mutual respect.
When we do get a chance to work together, I promise you I put my best foot forward in anything we would like to achieve.
Wishing all the best to you, talented teams!
People I've worked with:
Imagine by Tyler: #2710710
Information Society: #1430665
Greg Lightner: #2652945
Felix Do-REVAMPED imaging: #2786116