MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/artformbrisbane
I am an experienced art nude photographer based in Brisbane. My preference is for location-based work where I can either use form and figure as an element of the overall image, or use the location to help tell the story in my editorial work. Although experienced in this genre, I am still an amateur at heart – always eager to do more and always on the look-out for new challenges and faces to give variety to my work.
I have had the good fortune to work with several outstanding international and local models in this genre who have helped me produce a set of images I am very proud of. I continue to work with many of these models on a regular basis, as both the models and I understand and appreciate the worth of having a good model/photographer relationship where we can plan shoots together and each bring ideas to the table on things we’d like to try.
A few notes about me:
- I am a qualified photographer, having spent two years full-time earning my Diploma of Photography
- I am industry experienced having worked for a respected commercial studio for five years as a lead photographer
- I have been awarded several nationally-recognised awards
- I own and use professional grade gear and most importantly, know how to use it
- I am very happily married and interested in my art and professional working relationships only.
While I take my photographic work seriously and value the time I invest in this away from my family, I am also very easy to get along with and chat to, and I really do like to have a bit of fun on all my shoots. I look for the same in the models I work with – I mean, hey, if you’re not enjoying it, why do it?
If you'd like to work with me, please shoot me a message.
For more examples of my work, please visit:
- My Tumblr site at http://artformbrisbane.tumblr.com/
- See the "True Art Form" list below featuring my work in models' folios.