Acting Art Cosplay Editorial Fashion Fetish Fitness Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pinup Promotional Modeling Spokesperson / Host Stunt Swimwear
May 29, 2014
Jan 07, 2012
Female 33 years old Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Mayhem #2503742 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/annievalentina
i'm a trained actor with a career in writing/producing/performing theatre and other stage arts. modeling is secondary for me, but has been coming with the territory for the last few years. it's a skill that i'm interested in exploring further.
i'm very professional, flexible, reliable and - as per my background - very good at taking direction. most photographers will testify that working with me is easy and enjoyable.
while i'm comfortable shooting most genres, i have a particular love for unusual concept shoots and enjoy challenges of all kinds. i also welcome the opportunity to bring creative ideas to the table. in most cases, i am able to provide my own makeup (sometimes also hair & wardrobe, depending on the assignment).
note to photogs on TF shoots: feel free to get in touch if you have a project of interest, but only real referrals please. do not plan a shoot with me and never follow up - it's rude, and a waste of both our time.
in no particular order:
- voted runner-up for 'best of halifax: stage actor (female)' in the coast, 2008 - 2011
- original (and current) member of halifax burlesque troupe pink velvet burlesque
- former member of the defunct halifax burlesque society
- featured in several tv commercial spots in atlantic canada & nationwide
- featured in season promo for canadian hit tv series 'they call me fitz' (season 3)
- member of ACTRA
- experienced life/art model (NSCAD, davinci animation studio, jeffrey mcleod, dr sketchys)
- modeled for several commercial print campaigns for local stores & products
- body art: abstract upper back tattoo, pierced belly button, pierced ears
- special skills: yoga, fencing