Azzy XModel Female San Francisco, California, US
My Website: www.azzy-x.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/azzyx
Mayhem # 2518548
About MeAs of summer 2014, I'm currently taking a break from modeling. Sorry folks!
[quote][b]| - - CONTACT ME - - |[/b]
[quote][b]| - - ABOUT AZZY X - - |[/b]
I consider myself a responsible, creative model, with a larger-than-life personality who strives to challenge herself at whatever task is at hand.
While I'm up to any concepts and genres, I feel most at home in the genres of alternative, goth, fantasy and fetish modeling. I love the otherworldly, outlandish, macabre, the and unexpected. I encourage you to contact me if you feel that I would be a good fit for a personal project or if you want to brainstorm an entirely new idea altogether.
[quote][b]| - - OTHER DETAILS - - |[/b]
My current hairstyle is a black mohawk with red chelsea bangs..take a look at my most recent photos.
I have three facial piercings (snakebites, nostril), six ear piercings (helix, two lobes, conch and industrial). All piercings may be removed upon request with the exception of the lip rings, which are still healing. I have no tattoos. I have some scars but all are barely noticable especially when covered by makeup.
I usually style my own makeup, hair and supply the wardrobe but I'm also open to working with MUAs and designers. I have a decently-sized wardrobe clad with lots of leather, vinyl, and other alternative wear.
Other skills and interests:
Fire Spinning and performance
Fitness - runner and bodyweight exercise
Musician - Drummer
Painting and fantasy illustration
[quote][b]| - - IF INTERESTED, CONTACT ME WITH THE FOLLOWING.. - - |[/b]
1. Themes and ideas you have in mind. I'll work with you to find the best look I can portray for your project and I'll help scout out some locations too if you are located in bay area.
2. The time, date and location of the shoot. Keep in mind that usually bring an escort to shoots. If you feel that would be a distraction to you, let me know and we could work something else out.
3. Approximately how long the shoot will take.
4. If there will be any other people who be at the location of the photoshoot, this includes MUAs, stylistis, assistants, etc.
5. Compensation. If this is TF, notify me how many photos I could expect and how they will be delivered.
6. Your contact information: Your name, phone number and email.
Ronald Nelseon (#1537055)
Kai Parviainen (#2557651)
Chris Spurrell (#43517)
Taz IMG (#1242356)
Aurea Maria (#2288485)
Chet Wehe (#1622888)
Noel S Photography (#842996)
Tamara Locke (#2114235)
Melanie Leandro (#2486113)
Wysterium Wear (#786856)
Deadface Dollwear (Erin Gallanger)
Cloud Orchid Magazine, January 2014 issue - showcasing Wysterium Wear
[b]LIVE PERFORMANCES / FASHION SHOWS:[/b]
Go-Go Dancer at 'Meat: Filet Mignon Edition': 05/31/14 (San Francisco, CA)
'On the Edge 4 - Erotic Art Exhibit Fashion Show' 02/14/14 (San Francisco, CA)
Go-Go Dancer at 'Strangelove: Germany Calling'. 12/06/13 (San Francisco, CA)
'RAWards Fashion Show'. 12/05/13 (San Francisco, CA)
'A Head Of Time: A Futuristic Hair Show'. 05/17/12 (Oakland, CA)
Cannibal raider in the 'Wasteland 2' video game. 09/26/13 (California City, CA)