I have been working in the modelling industry for just over 3 years now
and wish to expand my working base. I have completed three modelling
courses: Junior Beginner course, Etiquette, Hair and Make-up Course and
Advanced Deportment Model Course. I have also been involved in a number
of Jobs for the Tanya Powell Modelling Agency in Adelaide.
- Promoting the Clipsal 500
- Promoting Adam Interent at a Port Adelaide game at AAMI Stadium
- A number of photoshoots with Oz to expand my portfolio
- Main role within a television commercial
- Beginner and Advanced Deportment Catwalk Show.
I have a very easy going personality and can interact at all levels. I feel
comfortable interacting one-on-one and also in groups, which makes me
a confident and articulate speaker.
I am interested in doing both TFP and paid shoots. I also have experience within the television advertisement industry. If anyone is interested in contacting me, you can follow the link to my site (link under where my age, country etc. is displayed) and go to the "contact" page. This will securely reach me immediately, and will respond ASAP.