Fashion.Art.Beauty Model Signed to AVERILL NYC INC.
Inbox me in regards to projects and bookings for my RATES:
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PAYING FOR YOU TO SHOOT ME, PLEASE DON'T ASK, thank you for respecting that.
Few Modeling Rules I Live By:
1. Be on time. PLEASE arrive at least 5 minutes early for a go-see; 30 minutes early for a fashion show; 15 minutes early for a photo session.
2. Go alone. No friends or boyfriends; and bring your parents only if you are under age. (Go see's, castings, test shoots, & shoots are like going to work and/or a job interview. You do not take friends to either of the two nor should you bring friends on set unless you're under 18yrs. Rule: If you do not feel safe going to see a photographer/designer very simple you should NOT GO! safety is First.)
3. No smoking, drinking or eating while on assignment.
4. Do not sit while modeling client's clothing.
5. Follow directions explicitly unless asked to model in poor taste.
6. No scented perfumes or colognes when on a booking.
7. Always wear under-arm shields when on assignment.
8. Use a cosmetic hood, or scarf over the head and face during clothing changes.
9. Should a garment become soiled or damaged, report it immediately.
10. Always hang each garment back on the hanger with zippers zipped and buttons buttoned.
11. Be professional; do not comment neg. about the clothing are asked to mode
I love fashion and accessorizing and bright colors!
My dream is to open a clothing store that will branch out internationally for those unique souls on a budget, but treated like celebrities.