When it comes to art my passion is photography, modeling, and poetry. I model because I love art and not because my life or well-being depends on it so seeking interesting opportunities with EXCEPTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS who display a talented and consistent body of work. Comfortable with my body and feel natural being nude, dressed up, safely tied up, painted, etc. Open to individual and group shoots (very experienced with posing clothed/nude for photographic workshops, bringing personality to any event). Adaptable to being instructed in posing, also know the art of self posing, and able to pull off many different looks. Love the feeling of creativity and self expression so always like to add creative touches to an image if given that freedom.
A personal ongoing photographic projects has been shooting self portrait artistic nudes (a wonderful fulfilling experience) continuously furthering personal awareness/mindfulness about the art of working my body for the camera and light.
My personal life is rich and lived abundantly. Living in New England brings amazing advantages: the culture, food, architecture, history and people! Life is shared with a wonderful and supportive husband and family. Attending graduate school working towards a degree in clinical mental health, a professional with an artistic flare.
Personality is on the witty side, love to laugh, hard-working, corporative, extremely down-to-earth and drama free, clever, kind, calm, courteous, enthusiastic, gentle, inventive and so much more. Promise not to waste your time and would love the same consideration (that means I show up on time and put my all into what we are doing. I DO NOT FLAKE).
Collaborate exceptional with relaxed and creative people (with no big egos), those with an artistic open mind. The Priority is to create art and have fun in the process - so please don't be afraid to make contact if you're serious about creating meaningful art! Favorite images to create are timeless artistic nudes, fine art nudes, classic pin-up, Burlesque and lingerie, some classy fetish, Playboy style nudes, older era images (vintage), casual portraiture, and images that express emotion. However my adoration and respect for photography makes nearly all genres enjoyed posing for. Devoted doing both studio work and on location
Spiritual mindful person allows an holistic approach, and tremendous effort, with all photographic shoots opposed to just showing up to pose. The collaboration is about a friendship (even if only for a few hours), a presence and a celebration of the gifts we were given, and the individual people that we are, when combined equate to amazing art. To your shoot I bring my spirit, energy, body, creativity, flexibility, laughter and passion.
Work to keep healthy and trim to look my best for your shoot. You will always work with me at my best (best attitude, best appearance, best mood) keeping any personal life cares at the door. The work we're creating is valuable and want us to be pleased with the images knowing the best was given.
That insane model that will do anything to create "that" image: shooting in the snow and rain, underwater, up a tree, in the middle of the night, at that crazy location, top of a mountain, in a swamp, or anything that would add flair to the art we will create. For example if we shoot outdoors in the cold winter months (when it is "colder than a witches tit" I will be physically/mindfully/emotionally present bringing my creativity, regardless of my comforts.
(Hot chocolate wouldn't go amiss in cold situations though, with frequent breaks in a heated area, or warm blanket). Of course beach shoots in 95 degree weather is to "die for", HA.
My Reciprocal me
My reciprocal me
Is the girl opposite of what I used to be
She lives her life differently than me
She is everything I was and everything I’m not
Reciprocal me, opposite me, her pain I have
When my heart is warm her heart is cold
One girl, whose story was never told
I love the sun its rays and its beauty
Yet the dark is where my opposite dwells in comfort and pleasure
Her eyes knows no light
For her anger is beyond its measure
She hates when I love Loves when I hate
She is me, I am her….Opposite always
Do the math
Half pain….Half pleasure
Solitude, sociable at best
Affectionate, don’t touch me like that
Head spinning, mood changing mess
She failed its seems to pass the test
She is not me, she is my flesh
The same….she is my opposite you see
My unchanging Reciprocal me
Absolutely will consider full frontal nude shoots and some edgy concepts, which does not generally include spread shots (unless convinced the images will be tasteful with examples of prior work). LOVE being nude and working with my body. Nudity is natural and should be celebrated, not shamed. We were created nude.
The camera can represent flesh so superbly that, if I dared, I would never photograph a figure without asking that figure to take its clothes off.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
A few other quick business things:
1. Personal location is in the Seacoast area of NH. Please contact me with the concept of your shoot, location for travel consideration, and amount of time needed allowing rates to be negotiated. I also consider shoots in my home.
2. The expectation is fun professionalism however for safety reasons will require viewing a valid state license before any nude/isolated location shoots (I will snap a picture of it and text it off). Also need to know the exact location of the shoot prior to arriving.
3. Require my model contract signed with agreed upon terms which will be fully negotiated prior to shoot day, and of course expect the photographer to have there own contract to be signed as well.
4. As stated above will most definitely shoot nudes. However want to feel comfortable that the nude images taken of me will have some sense of artistic element to them, bringing out the beauty of art and body.
5. Will travel the globe for the right projects if the situation is safe and personal timing right (established references will be required).
6. Have three tattoos (my right shoulder, lower back, and lower right stomach). They are all small and can be easily removed post processing.
7. Will shoot some fetish work, in fact enjoy it if feel safe and secure, and understand every aspect of the shoot before hand.
8. Will not pose nude with a male model (will consider clothed concepts with a male model), but will shoot nude with another female model.
9. Because of a busy schedule (grad school, family life, and so on) primarily only accept paid assignments. *For paid work the preference is to be given HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES of your edited work [b[FOR PROMOTIONAL REASONS ONLY[/b], unless otherwise discussed prior.
10. Occasionally agree to select TF or TFCD work if we both feel comfortable that our portfolios will be enhanced and the photo shoot idea is creative, unique, and different...however I do this type of arrangement on a limited basis and when time permits. *With TF shoots would like to have all agreed upon edited photos in HIGH RESOLUTION within a month of shooting.
11. Considering in graduate school (participating in internships with in my profession), ultimately working in a professional field as a mental health counselor, I ask that my real name not be used (this be included in the contract), when displaying images unless specifically agreed upon.
*Bottom line is I passionately adore photography and modeling (being the subject in the art that other's create). Also a photographer which allows me to even more understand how involved snapping that perfect image, so will respect our shoot with great passion. Some of my photography can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/ImaginemePhotography
Again I am a wicked (a New England word) chilled out, friendly, diverse, funny, easy to work with, energetic, passionate, intelligent individual so LETS CREATE ART.
Although very experienced with modeling draw no conclusions that I do not offer a sense of newness and awe to each and every shoot, meaning yes I bring experience but ALSO TAKE DIRECTION WELL.
"the model is the bridge to the viewer and the emotions spent in front of the camera is the story"
“You were an excellent model at our event this evening. All of participants enjoyed the session. To anyone in need of a model, I recommend Rayne. Rayne has a large repertory of poses and works well with experienced artists as well as beginners. I would definitely consider Rayne for future sessions.” ~David L. K. Trumbull~ (Boston, MA)