When it comes to art my passion is photography, modeling, and poetry. I model because I love art and not because my life or well-being depends on it so seeking interesting opportunities with EXCEPTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS who display a talented and consistent body of work. I am very comfortable/feel natural being nude, dressed up, tied up, painted, indoors, outdoors, etc. I am very adaptable to those posing, know how to pose, and I am able to pull off many different looks. I love the feeling of creativity and self expression so always like to add my own creative touches to an image. One of my personal ongoing photographic projects has been shooting self portrait artistic nudes which continue to be a wonderful fulfilling experience for me while also continuously furthering my awareness about how to work my body for the camera.
I love living in New England: the culture, food, and people! I have a wonderful and supportive husband and family. I am a graduate student working towards a degree in clinical mental health. My personality is on the witty side and I love to laugh! I am a hard worker, cooperate really well, and I promise not to waste your time and would love the same consideration (that means I show up on time and put my all into what we are doing).
I'm extremely down to earth and completely drama free. I work well with relaxed and creative people (with no big egos), and those with an artistic open mind. Priority for me is to create art and have fun in the process - so please don't be afraid to contact me if you're serious about creating meaningful art! My favorite images to create are timeless artistic nudes, classic pin-up, Burlesque and lingerie, some classy fetish, older era images (vintage), and images that express emotion, but in the end I adore photography so most subjects matters I enjoy. I feel comfortable doing both studio work and on location
I'm a spiritual mindful person, so I give tremendous effort to my shoots instead of just showing up to pose. It's about a friendship (even if only for a few hours), a presence and a celebration of the gifts we were given and the peaple that we are.
I keep myself healthy and trim, so I can look my best for your shoot. You will always work with me at my best (best attitude, best appearance, best mood). I care about the work we're creating and want us to be pleased with the images.
I'm that insane model that will do anything to create "that" image: shooting in the snow and rain, underwater, up a tree, in the middle of the night, at that crazy location, top of a mountain, in a swamp, or anything that would add flair to the art we are creating. I will be there and will bring my creativity, regardless of my comforts.
(Hot chocolate wouldn't go amiss in cold situations though, frequent breaks in a heated area)
My Reciprocal me
My reciprocal me
Is the girl opposite of what I used to be
She lives her life differently than me
She is everything I was and everything I’m not
Reciprocal me, opposite me, her pain I have
When my heart is warm her heart is cold
One girl, whose story was never told
I love the sun its rays and its beauty
Yet the dark is where my opposite dwells in comfort and pleasure
Her eyes knows no light
For her anger is beyond its measure
She hates when I love Loves when I hate
She is me, I am her….Opposite always
Do the math
Half pain….Half pleasure
Solitude, sociable at best
Affectionate, don’t touch me like that
Head spinning, mood changing mess
She failed its seems to pass the test
She is not me, she is my flesh
The same….she is my opposite you see
My unchanging Reciprocal me
I absolutely will accept full frontal nude shoots and some edgy concepts, which does not include spread shots. I love being nude and working with my body. Nudity is natural and should be celebrated, not shamed. We were created nude. To your shoot I bring my spirit, energy, body, creativity, flexibility, laughter and passion.
The camera can represent flesh so superbly that, if I dared, I would never photograph a figure without asking that figure to take its clothes off.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
A few other quick business things:
1. I live in the Seacoast area of NH. Please contact me with the concept of your shoot, location, and amount of time I will be needed so we can negotiate rates.
2. I expect fun professionalism and for safety reasons I will require a valid state license before any nude/isolated location shoots (I will snap a picture of it and text it off). I also need to know the exact location of the shoot prior to arriving.
3. I also require my model contract signed with agreed upon terms which we will talk about prior to shoot day, and of course expect the photographer to have there own contract to be signed.
4. As stated above I will most definitely shoot nudes. However I want to feel comfortable that the nude images taken of me will have some sense of artistic element to them, bringing out the beauty of art and body.
5. I will travel the globe for the right projects if I feel the situation is safe (established references will be required).
6. I have three tattoos (my right shoulder, my lower back, and my lower right stomach). They are all small and can be easily removed post processing.
7. I will shoot some fetish work, in fact I enjoy it if I feel safe and secure, and I understand every aspect of the shoot before hand. I will not pose nude with a male model (will consider clothed concepts with a male model), but will shoot nude with another female model.
8. I primary only accept paid assignments but I will do select TF or TFCD work if we both feel comfortable that our portfolios will be enhanced and the photo shoot idea is creative, unique, and different....however I do this type of arrangement on a limited basis. *With TF shoots I would like to have all agreed upon edited photos in high resolution with in a month of shooting, and have equal full rights to the photographs. *For paid work I ask that I am given high res copies of your edited work [b[FOR PROMOTIONAL REASONS ONLY[/b], unless otherwise discussed prior.
*Bottom line is I love photography and I love modeling and being the subject in the art that other's create. I am also a photographer which allows me to even more understand how involved it is getting that perfect image, so I will respect our shoot with great passion.
Personality wise I am a chilled out, friendly, diverse, funny, easy to work with, energetic, passionate, intelligent individual so LETS CREATE ART.
Although I am very experienced with modeling that does not mean I do not offer a sense of newness and awe to each and every shoot, meaning yes I bring experience but I ALSO TAKE DIRECTION WELL.
"the model is the bridge to the viewer and the emotions spent in front of the camera is the story"
“Shoney, You were an excellent model at our event this evening. All of participants enjoyed the session. To anyone in need of a model, I recommend Shoney. Shoney has a large repertory of poses and works well with experienced artists as well as beginners. I would definitely consider Shoney for future sessions.” ~David L. K. Trumbull~ (Boston, MA)