Saffron Ella RoseModel Female Leicester, England, United Kingdom
My Website: http://saffronelllarose.webs.com/
Mayhem # 2545673
About MeMy name is Saffron Ella rose, and I'm 16 years of age. My goals that I would like to achieve are doing something that I love, I believe if you love your work then your work will turn out 100% better. The style I go for is mainly vinatge fashion, beauty, gothic and natural.
I am trying to expand my portfolio, so need photographers who are trying to build on there own to work with. I need to get more experience so the more different shoots and the more I work with different photographers I will gain on this. I am willing to travel to a shoot, and is very reliable.
I'm free most weekends and some evenings.
Would like to experiment with new looks ect, to try and find the right look for myself. If you're interested message me and we could come to some arrangement's to do some shoots.
My main aim for this is to get as much experience as possible, and anybody who would be able to offer me that please get in touch by email, or check my web page at:
When messaging me about booking a shoot,
please include detailed information about the following:
-Date and time requested for shoot.
-Theme [wardrobe, hair, make-up etc.]
-Your name and a source of contact.
- I would expect at least 3-5 edited pictures per shoot, free of charge.
- If there is a cancellation at the last minute there would be a good chance I would not get in touch again, and re-arrange anther shoot with you.
- All photographers looking for a model to add to there portfolio should be done free of charge.
- I Do expect some of the unedited pictures per shoot, free of charge.
- I shouldn't have to cover the expenses of a shoot.
- I do not wish my photos to be used for any other purpose than a portfolio, without prior consent from myself
- I will be accompanied to all shoots by my parents.
Check my latest photos, on here and my web page.
My own quote..
“You can only see through another person, if you can only see through yourself”
CreditsA big thank you to Andy Douglas for the shoot Saturday. A Warm, welcoming environment. Makes you feel so relaxed and made some fantastic photos, check out his photos at: