Arthur GrabskiModel Male Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: www.instagram.com/arthurgrabskiMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/arthurgrabski
Mayhem # 2561057
Live between NYC and Los Angeles
The highlights you should know about me:
ive never had a coffee
i can't swim
Born in Chicago.
i listen to Broadway at the gym
i bike 20 miles every single day & have been in 3 bike accidents which i think were all my fault.
i speak 2 languages fluently and am learning American Sign Language for the past year.
I have never done drugs in my life.
i wear a size 12 in shoe & my waist is 30.
I've never had a girlfriend.
Im addicted to Mojito's and frozen drinks its all i request at a bar.
I have a crush on one person right now and i never have crushes.
I constantly have a sweet tooth.
I can't stand the winter! the cold makes me crazy
I like Australian and British accents.
I can make a mean eggs Benedict.
I believe in Jesus.
I believe i will make a great dad one day
Ive had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled.
Aside from been to Australia & Thailand Disney World is my favorite vacation spot.
I love my life.
31 things i bet.. you didn't know about me?
1. i showed up to Rosie's first show at the VIEW when i didn't have tickets.. got in and the audience... walked away with a cruise.
2. People assume because i don't wear clothes often that I'm a party boy.. NOPE, dislike bars, let's do dinner and I'm good for the night.
3. I do 250 sit ups upside down everyday
4. my very first apartment to myself was in Harlem in NYC on 145th street.. lasted a month thought i was going to die
5. I wear woman's fragrances i like to smell sweet and no one ever smells like me
6. I have dual citizenship because my parents are from Europe.
7. I eat the same meals every single day usually which is oatmeal, Eggwhite, fish and Salmon.
8. I am cold blooded i am always cold, like the room temperature i sleep in at 75.. i like it cozy.
9. I have never broken a bone in my body
10. i had a tongue ring when i was 18 for a year.. I don't know what i was thinking
11. Ive written 2 letters to two broadway stars Christine Ebersole & Jonathan Groff to tell them how much the show they were in inspired me.. neither wrote me back..
12. I listen to P!ink almost everyday
13. When Nicky Minaj ran late at Jimmy Kimmel we had to wait for her so i got to sit next to Jimmy Kimmel on the couch and chat with Jimmy as we waited.. we talked about Oprah Winfrey & i told him he looks skinner if he doesn't button his jacket.. looks so much more different on camera. Jimmy is one of the nicest guys.
14. if i didn't live in the United States i would live in Sydney Australia, i love it there...
15. I absolutely hate running.
16. I spent almost 700 dollars to see Beyonce in Brooklyn front row this summer.. i still think about it.
17. One thing i will never put into my mouth is coleslaw.
18. I have lost my Ray Ban sun glasses and My G-Shock watch within days of purchasing them
20. If i could have dinner with someone and could never tell anyone it would be Audra McDonald. i think about her when walking the dog, the shower she's everything to me.
21. i have gone to horseback riding camp in Colorado every summer till i was 18.
22. I like to wear the tightest jeans and shirts. my waist is a 30.
23. Im just discovering Top Shop for men, they are my favorite. I look the most handsome in ugly Christmas sweaters
24. I do believe in the Boycott 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Russia
25. I know NYC better then my own hometown Chicago still learning Los Angeles now that I'm here
26. You will catch me in women's clothing before you ever catch me wearing Abercrombie and Fitch.
27. I am extremely indecisive.
28. I am always full of hot topics, invite me to brunch and i have a lot to tell you....
29. I have no Tattoos but if i did... i would get a giant rattle snake all the way down my neck so i could look like that guy in the Diesel Advertisement.
30. When i was little i would watch America's Most wanted.. and then couldn't sleep because i was convinced they were in my neighborhood.
31. I hid in a GAP fitting room from my parents when i was 6....they were convinced i was kidnapped and asked the store to shut its door.. and i popped out saying " peek-a-boo" I've never been spanked harder.. after this encounter.
CreditsTelevision, film, and commercial resume' available upon request.
Multiple national web/print campaigns, runways, charities and organizations.