JamezKPhotographer Male West Palm Beach, Florida, US
My Website: jameskmiles.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JamezK
Mayhem # 2563104
About MeProfessionalism and Perfection are what I strive for on every shoot. I am a portrait photographer that always tries to convey beauty and emotion in every frame. I'm here to expand my portfolio and horizons and would love to shoot with like minded models. I have no problem shooting TF to punctual, courteous models in my spare time if you want to shoot my concepts.
MODELS - THIS IS FOR YOU - READ THIS TWICE!:
- When I shoot, I prefer to try several different looks
- Some looks will be traditional 'agency friendly' looks
- Some will be a bolder, less conservative.
- If you are looking for a specific style of shooting and desire a specific shot, please do not contact me for TF, that falls under the category of paid assignments.
- NO DIVAS: Regardless of your resume, getting great shots depends on the model's skill at posing, the photographer's technical and creative knowledge and the working chemistry between both parties. My time is just as valuable as yours, so make sure we both use it well and are prepared.
- Unless otherwise specified in the casting, models must supply their own wardrobe.
- I do not hire stylists/MU for tests. Please find a H/MUA to bring on site.
- I am always looking for new locations for testing. If you have one, let me know.
- Cast and crew ONLY on set with the exception of one escort (No other cameras allowed on the set, no exceptions). If you’re still worried about your safety then do your homework! Check references and ask models that have worked with the photographer you are interested in shooting with.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your phone - fully charged.
- Print a map to the location so you know where you're going or put it into your Phone/GPS.
- Make sure your clothes are clean and ironed! I won't waste my time cleaning and fixing your clothes in photoshop.
- Bring at least 3-4 different outfits. I have many fabrics, accessories, etc to complement any look.
- A model release needs to be signed before the shoot. If I can't release the images, why are we shooting?
- I am serious about the end of result, but a lot of fun to work with!
- I love models that are easy to work with, friendly and bring 100% to the shoot.
- I appreciate timely communication, clarity, and detail. Communication is the key. Please note that once a shoot is scheduled I will contact the model in the days prior to confirm. If I get no response from the model after several attempts I will CANCEL THE SHOOT. This is my policy because when I've been flaked-out on it's almost always with models that drop out of contact in the days before the shoot.
- I'll provide an online gallery of proofs of all the images that pass inspection.
- Your favorite 2 photos per outfit change will retouched at no charge. (3 outfits, any 6 photos) I am usually generous if the shoot rocks.
- Any extra photographs you want retouched will be $10 per image.