Yes, I do. But I am highly more selective in regards as to who I decide to work with and what themes we would work. I'm focused on Glamour & Boudoir additions for my portfolio mainly.
Shooting with Abel Fermin Photography:
* You Must Be An Active Model Mayhem Member. (Find Mayhem #2567365)
- Non-members inquires will rarely be considered. You must inspire me!
VIP Members a plus, but not required. Must be 18+ of age. No exceptions!
* You Can Not Record Any Video.
- You will be supplied with a promotional video of our shoot.
* You Can Not Take Behind-The-Scene Selfies.
- If theme/outfit is leaked on social media before release, I will delete the entire session and it will never come out.
* No Phone Call to Confirm Session = No Session Booked.
- Until a phone call takes place between you and my assistant or myself, no session spoken about is final.
* All TF Sessions Require A Model Release Signing.
- Our session is unless without it as nothing can be done with your images (i.e, submission for publications, etc)
* Do Not Come Under The Influence Prior To Shooting.
- If you show up with puffed up, red eyes, and/or drunk, I'm cancelling the shoot. I'm not dealing with additional work hours in photoshop to clear your eyes.
* All Sessions Must Be Agreed Upon & Scheduled 2-Weeks In Advanced.
- Very, Very rarely will I scramble for a last minute session. You must be traveling to be considered for last minute sessions.
* No Escorts Allowed.
- We don't clock into our Starbucks 9-5 job with an escort nor do we walk into a modeling agency seeking representation with our an escort. This task/job is no different. My girlfriend and/or female MUA will be at the shoot and I have PLENTY of references you can check-in with. Ask anyone on my MM friends list or ask for a list of references from facebook-found models.
What To Expect After Your Session With Abel Fermin Photography:
Your unedited (proof) images will be uploaded in a private gallery and will be available within 24hrs for review. Final edits for public release can take from 72 hours to 6-weeks depending on details of concept and how much time my day job, & personal life allows. TF shoots get shopped around for publication before being released so that creates a waiting period by default. Almost always, pre-released images will not be picked up and published.
I will only accept friend requests on Model Mayhem from people I've worked with, people I know personally, legit model agencies, & print publications. If you would like to send me a random friend request, please send me a message and be clear on why you would like to connect with me.