Joe Mazza PhotographyPhotographer Male San Francisco, California, US
My Website: Joe Mazza PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/themaleimage
Mayhem # 256783
I currently live and work primarily in San Francisco. My style of shooting is very relaxed and focused and I enjoy spending some time with the models I work with to get a sense of their personality and how we can work together to capture some great images. While I love doing fine art work, I’ve been expanding my portfolio to encompass a more editorial style.
I’m generally booked a month in advance with clients but when those jobs slow down I’m open to TFCD shoots. I prefer to do a test shoot first before we both invest time and money on a larger shoot. Take a look at my websites so you see the type of work that I do. Be honest about what you’re comfortable with and what kinds of shots you’d like to add to your portfolio. If our respective portfolios could benefit from collaborating I’m open to setting something up.
Themes and styles of TFCD shoots vary from artistic nude to commercial and editorial. While my model mayhem portfolio contains all men, I am open to women as well for fashion and editorial test shoots. For both men and women I’d like to find models with some acting or performing experience that can communicate thoughts and emotions through their eyes and have an open and adventurous spirit to them. I’d also like to collaborate with some stylists and MUA’s who’d like to expand their portfolios.
I am very professional in my work I give 100% to what I do whether it’s a test shoot or a large production. I prefer to work with models and stylists who operate the same way.
Best of luck in all your endeavors!
For more information www.joemazzaphotography.com
My work with men - www.themaleimage.com
Have you worked with Joe Mazza Photography? Add Credits for Joe Mazza Photography! >>
- Casting director for commercial and print. Over 70 projects and still casting. Also an acting coach and director.
-Voted "Best Photographer" three yeas in a row in the Bay Area Reporter's "Best of" issue - http://ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=ne … icle=68642
- http://www.beautifulmag.com/beautiful/2 … g-man.html
- http://www.beautifulmag.com/beautiful/2 … ments.html
- http://artistryofmale.blogspot.com/sear … b6877c524f
http://www.homoholic.com/2009/11/joe-ma … nt-photos/
- 2nd Unit, B-Roll videographer for SENSE8 - Netflix series
- Official Folsom Street Fair "Real Bad, Reach and Recovery" Posters.
- Fitness SF - www.fitnesssf.com
- Yorkies Underwear - www.yorkiesshop.com
- http://cometoisland.blogspot.com/2011/1 … uring.html
- American Idol Web Site - Red Carpet photographer, Idol Finale
- 2010 Bare Chest Calendar - www.barechest.org
- 2011 Bare Chest Calendar - www.barechest.org
- Equinox Fitness Clubs - Trainer Photos
- Wells Fargo Bank
- JW Design
- Welborn Architectural designs
- Real Bad
- Boylesque - Cabaret Troupe
- 2010 Black Men of the Castro Calendar
- Outdoor print campaign for Stop Aids Project currently in Muni Stations
- Urban Flow Yoga - www.rustywells.com
Models from Model Mayhem I've worked with:
-Brian Maier #3441996
-Joseph Alan #3541864
-Brody Harris #1272663
-London Don #1650387
-Austin Efurd #1043135
-Oscar Munoz #1185136
-JR CA #1024557
-Billy Polson #764304
-Race Cooper #354645
-Tod Blake #815397
-Matthew Atomic Bubonic #482105
-Eric H #110236
-Anthony C #528909
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/joemazzaphotography