Kerri FModel Female Birmingham, Alabama, US
Mayhem # 2619400
About Me**Now Represented**
Hi, I'm Kerri and Ive been modeling for a couple of years now.I love not only the modeling portion but also the creative aspect of a shoot. Planning a shoot is always exhilarating for me. I appreciate a photographer that is open minded and willing to listen and share ideas. I ideally lean more towards high fashion or editorial shoots.
I ask that you adhere to the following professional courtesies;
- If we shoot a TFP I expect to receive a high resolution PRINT or print file. Not just a Facebook upload. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.
- Reliability;I will be at a shoot 100% of the time (unless an emergency occurs) so I expect the same consideration
- A willingness to accept a escort.
If you are not agreeable to these conditions then please don't waste my time. I only want to work with professional photographers. Im not usually a fan of stipulations on peoples MM but I had found that some photographers don't live up to their agreement.
Im a lot of fun to work with and Ill create a positive vibe throughout the set. So if I have a look you'd like to see in your portfolio, shoot me a message and lets start planning!:)
Have you worked with Kerri F? Add Credits for Kerri F! >>
Credit Notes▪ Publications
-B-metro Magazine (March 2013 March 2015)
-Alabama Wedding Magazine spread (January 2015)
-Southern Bride Magazine (January 2015)
- RSVP Magazine (May 2015)
-Alabama Wedding Magazine (2016)
-Olivier Magazine (2016)
▪Harold and Mod
-Runway promotional shoot
-Free People blog
▪ 2 year veteran of Birmingham Fashion Week
- Rebecca Taylor, Anthony Ryan Auld, Hunter Bell, Leona, SW3 Bespoke, Ect..
▪ Modeled 2 separate fashion shows for the Harold and Mod Brand
▪ Model for The Ragtrade show in Atlanta
▪ Finale model for The Redken Brand at the Cut and Color Hair show in New Orleans