Hi I’m Matt
Welcome to my profile, I’m a commercial portrait and motorsports photographer currently working out of the Tampa Fl. area but also available for shoots in Phoenix Az. and the Washington D.C. Metro Area. Most of my shooting involves on location shoots although I do have a small studio available for head shots and portraits.
- I do very little in the way of TF shoots, because most of my time is spent doing commercial shoots for clients I of course prioritize those shoots first which forces me to be selective of other shoots that I do. I will on occasion do a TF shoot if there is a particular look or idea I have been wanting to shoot or it you have a concept that I feel is really cool and would add to my portfolio in some way.
- If you would like to bring an escort you are free to do so, that said I do not allow boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses as the escort. In my experience even without knowing it many models tend to look to these people for affirmative permission when shooting, likewise these are the people most likely to interrupt a shoot rather than watch from the sidelines. If an escort of yours does disrupt the shoot in any way I will end typically give one warning, if it continues then I will end the shoot. If this is a paid shoot for one of my clients, shoots ended for reason of the escort will not be paid.
- When I shoot with vehicles these shoots can pose problems with scheduling for weather. Often with nicer vehicles and even more so with motorcycles if the weather is bad the owners will refuse to bring them out. I do try to plan multiple vehicles so that there is a back up should something happen but on occasion you will need to be somewhat flexible.
- All shoots I do require a release, in the case of TF shoots I have a non-commercial release and license agreement that specifies the non-commercial use of the photos for both parties. Paid shoots are a standard release that will specify the use based on the requirements of the project.
- I do require all shoots to be confirmed 48 hours in advance of the shoot itself. This is so that I have time to find a replacement should one be needed. This is also because depending on the shoot I may make additional arrangements that would need to be able to be changed or canceled.
- My rates for shoots and prints are very standard, however licensing fees of photos to be used commercially does vary based on the type of shoot and how the photos are to be used. If you would like a direct quote please email me and I would be glad to give you an estimate: email@example.com
- I often bring 1-2 assistants with me to some shoots, it depends on the location and what the shoot is. Specifically these assistants help with reflectors and lighting gear and allows the shoot to progress more fluidly. This directly affects my rates for shoots so my actual rates for a given shoot will change depending on the specific nature of the shoot.
For some reason I don’t always get emails from ModelMayhem about messages or replies to messages, if for some reason you have not heard from me or if you desire a more direct way to reach me feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org