JKP PhotographyPhotographer Male Green Bay, Wisconsin, US
My Website: Jonathan photographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jonathanpoupore
Mayhem # 2643311
About MeAbout Me:
Hello everyone! My name is Jonathan. I got my bachelor degree at Purdue and study photography. I really enjoy being a photographer because I learning something new on every shoot and meet different people. Also, have an adventure in other area The field I am most interesting is commercial because I like to be creating, experiment color and lighting, and marketing my images. I will always continue to expand my portfolio works and keep creating different projects ideas. If you have any awesome ideas or want to try something new then let me know. I will be willing to do it. Don't have a style so I tend to show variety works.
Don't be afraid to tell me your ideas.
Collaborate with models:
I am interesting working with models that are comfortable and proud about their looks. Most important thing is to have fun working together and be exciting to work together. Just remember NOBODY is perfect. Just be yourself and be proud how beautiful you are.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you're interested to working with me. I do enjoy working with new models and helping them to get start on their modeling career, so they can reach their true dream. Also, I would also like to work with experienced models. My advice for new model is that the inner beauty and confidence about themselves are sexy and be able to express themselves.
Message me with this informations:
Type of shoot
-Concept of shoot
-Location of shoot
-Length of shoot
-Compensation or trade
-Hair/MUA/Wardrobe Stylist(i haven't hire any this position, but maybe in a few years)
-Any other pertinent info
For Nude models:
I love creative different project either artistic, sexy, beautiful, and fun with my creative techniques skills and lighting.
In my two cents of worth: female should be pride about their looks and beauty body, and don't need to hidden from your view. Models should be able to express themselves freely, show how confident, comfortable, sexy, liberation and believe in themselves that their body could be artistic. Moreover, I believe this project could boost women confident about themselves and show how beautiful they are.
**For all new models**
1) Use this site to help you understand how model career works and any questions you have will be answer from this site: http://www.newmodels.com/
2) Be on time or showing up early is very important for your professional.
a) let photographer know you will be late or you can't make it. if you can't make it then let me know within 2 days.
3) Stay professional all time
4) Start by trading or paying successful photographer to make your portfolio better. They know how you should pose and be a successful model.
5) most important is to have FUN!!!
** Any models and experience**
1) Be on time for shoot. Showing up early are better so we can get know each other and feel comfortable when we start shooting.
2)Get plenty of sleep.
3)Drink enough water.
4) I have the right to refuse to shoot with you if you chose to dishonest about yourself in profile, portfolio, or professional. For example: If you profile informations said you have a brown hair then show up with a black hair I have the right to leave. Just be yourself and be really honest about your looks. I will not pay you for anything just because I left.
Please not try to cancel or no show on the day we schedule the shoot. I don't like to cancel on very last minute. It just wastes of my lifetime and trying to book other models too. Let me know by 3 or more days before our shoot if you need to reschedule or cancel. You don't want to miss a chance to work with me.
I will make sure my models feel safe and comfortable working with me. I will never take you out of your comfort zone. So please be Honest with your feeling and I will respect that.
I do travel to Milwaukee, anywhere in WI, West Lafayette, IN (sometimes), and Minneapolis (rarely).
again I travel because what I enjoy and have some adventure. Also I do shoot in studio, on locations, beach, fields, waterfalls, streams, studio, and any where with a beautiful spots.
Make-up and Hairstyle:
When it comes to shooting (like fashion, swimwear, lingerie, nude and fitness) I would like my models to do their own hairstyle, make-up, nail, and other. I like to have my models have some make-up, but not too much. Hairstyle is depending what I see from your portfolio. I prefer models to bring their favorite wardrobe and style because it would help them to express themselves freely and what they feel comfortable and confident in their own beautiful looks. When we meet on the shoot day we will select outfits.
I will select the best images to edit and finish editing within 1-2 weeks. I really don't do crazy Photoshop because I like to keep it more natural looks for my models instead trying to make them look like someone else. I believe the more natural looks will make my models look more beauty and how attractive they are.
I do accept TFCD (Trade for CD which mean you get all the images, and permission to use the pictures for your personal site and modelmayhem only).
Can't sell it or submit for published without my permission first.
Be on time for our shoot. If you think you will be late in 5 minutes or more then inform through calling or texting. Don't do MM message. I might not have any internet connection in certain place. If you are 20-30 minutes late then i will leave. So let me know you will be or might be late.
Three way for you to get the picture-
First option- get all images on CD
Second option- You can bring your laptop to the shoot and I will download the picture to USB. Download to USB would be better than downloading to CD because it faster, save time for me, and don't need to waste 3 or more cd.
Third option- signup on www.dropbox.com (it free). I Highly RECOMMEND my models to open dropbox account. You can get the images quickly and redownload the images again if you lost it or your computer broken down.
You do have to sign the release form.
Please DO NOT upload any unedited images. It is very unprofessional way. Please wait patience for your best picture to be edit.
I will select few images to edit. You can select a few images you want me to edit. Make sure you pick the best one that will make you really happy and help your portfolio.
** Pay Models**
I am willing to pay models who have a tons of experience, amazing portfolio and/or has been publish in magazine or gallery. I will ask the models for their rate in per hour. It would great you can negotiation the rate with me. Please sign my release form.
Be on time for our shoot. If you think you will be late in 5 minutes or more then inform through calling or texting. Don't do MM message. I might not have any internet connection in certain place. If you are 20-30 minutes late then i will leave. So let me know you will be late or might be late.
** Nude Models only**
You will need to show me your ID to prove you are 18 or over. Please sign my release form. Anything need to be discuss about something then please let me know and we will talk about it. Again you MUST have your ID with you.
*** MODELS ATTN***: There will be a final Watermarked or Name Tag on the final images. Please do not crop and re-edit by lightening, darkening, change color, or other at all. Any images I give you and you want to submit image for magazine, gallery, or other please ask my permission first unless you pay me to do it then you don't need my permission. . Also DON"T REMOVE or crop my NAME TAG off when you upload in Facebook, personal site, MM, tumblr, twitter, and others site without my permission. Thank you for your respect. Lastly, don't upload all the unedited image to Facebook, Twitter, and other site.***
**Cell Phone Exchange Rules** (I will ask for your cell number like 2 or 3 day before our shoot)
1) You will need to be able to exchange your cell number to me while I will give you my cell number too after your reply. So if you want to work with me then you will need to be able to give me your number. Please
2) I am not looking to date. Only do it in a professional way. Other professional photographers and models will do the same thing.
3) If you don't provide me a cell then I assume you don't feel comfortable to give me your cell, maybe you are cold feet, or other reasons. That mean I will not show up for shoot. Don't get upset I didn't show up.
1) I do allow my model to bring their escort for their own safety reasons. I has been working with models without an escort and they do feel comfortable working with me and felt very safe with me. But you still have the right to bring your escort.
2) Your escort must be professional just like you and me.
3) Your escort should have their cell phone on silent or vibrate. Also it will be same for you and me so we can focus on our shoot. They can text, but if they need to talk they have to be in distance. I will give them a warning and after that I might just leave or ask your escort to leave. Don’t ask me for some picture, money, or both if I choose to leave. So have your escort be respectful and professional.
4) It would be great your escort can help me to my lighting, but they don't have to.
5) UNDER 18 years old mean that you must bring your parents so they can sign the release form and same for you (model).
Model Insider POTD Winner:
September 27, 2014
Aug 30, 2014
July 20, 2014
July 19, 2014
June 23, 2014
June 13, 2014
November 11, 2013
October 3, 2013
Model Insider POTD 18+ Winner:
Aug 19, 2014
July 28, 2014
July 22, 2014
June 23, 2014
May 27, 2014
October 9, 2013
October 4, 2013
Model Insider Picture of the Week 18+:
June 30,, 2014
I am very interesting doing this follow of things:
- Sport or sport fashion
- Nude Figure/implied nude
Brianne Blu Nudes #2647335 or 2911852
Cat Hedlund #1771218
Chelsea Sherbine #3125565 (recommend to work with and very young professional)
Hannah Peltier #2910694
Ivy Lee #484449 (high recommend to work with and very helpful person)
Jessica Delvge #1290003 (High Recommend to work with)
Justine Davis #1875086 (recommend to work with)
Kay Kirk #3127217 (not recommend)
Kaycee Chang #3091628
Kayla JC #1437932
Kelsey Meyer 2774596
LeanneLeanne #727876 (Highly Recommend)
Lizzjean (highly not recommend and dont have MM)
Melissa Trout #752466 (high recommend to work with)
Stephy C #645515 (recommend to work with)
Tori Thern # 3108833
Victoria Raffield #2649442 (recommend to work with)
Annie Mae Castillo #2625902
DeAnna McNeil #2557396
P Chrys l #2377291
Taylor A Huff #2686578
Beautiful_Model #2987400 (Recommend)
SLK Retouching #1460388 (Recommend)
Valya Vasileva #2817350 (not recommend)