Mayhem # 2648708
About MeI love the feeling only modeling gives me, and being engulfed in that wonderful feeling that starts in the makeup chair and becomes fully realized with the clicks from a camera. My goal is to feel that way as often as possible. I joined MM determined to have that feeling over and over again and work with photographers and other fashion industry artists who are as passionate and offer amazing talent. Since joining the MM community, I have had some of the best modeling experiences of my life!
MODEL, DANCER & ACTRESS
I am an artist through and through. Modeling is a passion, a love affair and an instinct. The excitement of getting the shots the photographer wants ...the adrenaline behind talking to crowds at promotional events ...the thrill of walking a runway and feeling the stage beneath my feet while sparkles from camera flashes fill the environment ...I love experiencing and being in the moment and enjoy every minute I get to model. Shoots that utilize my experience as a dancer or wherein I emit strong emotions and pull out the actress inside of me while also remembering what I need to do with my body to achieve modeling poses are also are my favorite! I love challenges! As a performer, I love to bring my A-game by combining my passions. I love working with fashion and industry professionals who share my love of the arts or at least appreciate it.
BREAKING THE "GIRL-NEXT-DOOR" IMAGE
Recently, I have broken a new barrier in my modeling and willingly jumped into uncharted territory to defy my "girl-next-door" image and height. Now, whenever I model, I submit myself to projects that allow me to push the envelope as I thoroughly enjoy leaving my comfort zones to achieve new looks. As a performer I'm a constant student looking for new opportunities and talented people to collaborate with. I thrive on passion and professionalism, quality work and being a part of a creative team.
For one of the few times in my career I am currently without agency representation. I currently have a manager but he only handles union acting gigs and mass media campaigns. Without an agent I have a great deal of freedom to choose the projects I want to work on and people I want to work with.
PAID VS. TF
Modeling is an important part of my career and one of the ways I earn a living. Therefore, I do preferred paid jobs. However, I also know I am my own "product," and that constantly reinvigorating my portfolio, consistently working at my craft and networking are important parts of my career. Therefore, I will always consider TFP/TPV projects that offer new and wonderful opportunities with talented photographers, designers and other fashion artists. And, I usually can't turn down an opportunity to walk a runway.
*Always willing to travel. Demo Reels and resumes are available upon request.
Thanks for visiting my profile!
Proud Member of SAG/AFTRA
*Please note that I DO NOT shoot nudes, but will consider implied or "covered" shoots with reputable photographers who have solid tags/references.
Have you worked with Angelynne Catherine? Add Credits for Angelynne Catherine! >>
Credit NotesPHOTO SHOOTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS (partial)
- Beach Fitness & Bikini Photoshoot (Aug. 2015) with Tony from 18 Frames per Second
- Abandoned Buildings Photo Shoot (May 2015) with Jake Swartzwald MM#2910751
- Fitness and Dance Photo Shoot (Feb. 2015) with John in Irvine MM#16827
- Holiday RawK Solo and Group Event Shoots (Dec. 2014) wearing DollHartLA
- Fantasy Photography Shoot (Oct. 2014) with Steve MM#2289025
- Beach & Bikini Photo Shoot (Sept. 2014) with Refugio (Luis) MM#3481082
- Dancer Photo Shoot (May 2014) with Photographer Hellen Restrepo MM#3402171
- Doll Photo Shoot with Venustus Photography MM#1312452
- Headshots & Bikini Pier Shoot with Photographer Stefan Silvers MM#1259767
- Lingerie Fashion Show *Runway Model/HEADLINER* - Paula Crochet Fashion
in benefit of yes4arts MM#641928 @ The Executive Suite - Long Beach, CA
- Holiday RAWk Artists' Event *Runway Model* for DollHartLA (Denise Hartman)
MM#3463389 @ The Globe Theatre in Silverlake, CA (Dec. 4, 2014)
- Brit Boys Fashion and Couture Lingerie Show *Runway Model HEADLINER*
@ Club Tru in Hollywood, CA (walked "en pointe"), Director Parris Haris
- "Lingerie Extravaganza" Runway Model @ The Saddle Ranch at Universal City Walk
Universal City, CA
- International Model and Talent Association Acting and Modeling Competition @
The Hilton Hotel in New York, NY
(Awards: Television Beauty, Dance, Actress of the Year")
- "Exquisite Evening" Women's Gowns and Event Décor Exclusive/V.I.P. Event
*Runway and Promotional Model* @ the Sherwood Country Club in Lake Sherwood, CA
- "Evening of Fashion" *Runway Model* for Ciao Clothing Line (Day to Night Wear)
- "The Younger Crowd" *Runway Model* in benefit of West Studios
Westlake Village, CA
- (coming soon) MM#
- Elizabeth Diaz MM#3184038
- Letty MM# (coming soon)
- Frankenstiles MM#1364926
- Amber MM#1346138
- More coming soon!
- Martha Stewart Weddings Online Bridal Model of the Year for Winnie Couture
- Actress of the Year, Commercial & Television Beauty Runner Up, Dance Finalist
(IMTA New York)
MM LISTS (most recent at the top):
- the art of sexy........
- CALENDAR MATERIAL
- Best bikini models
- Great figures
- Best facial expression
- I soo wanna marry your face...
- i soo lov you !!!
- concept cowgirls
- yep that's what I'm talkin' about
ACTOR/DANCER IMDB CREDITS (very partial list)
Got Your Back (Starring)
Struck by Lightning (Choreographer, Cheerleader, Stunt Coordinator)
Glee (Pom Dance Choreographer, Stunt Supervisor, Special Ability "Cheerio")
Numb3rs ("Jordan Smith")
Prom (Photo Double for Aimee Teagarden)
and many more...