Mayhem # 2648708
About MeHello! Thanks for visiting my profile!
Joining MM is the fault of my best friend, and super model, Amber. She invited me along to a photo shoot she had booked through MM. Once we got to the location however, the shoot quickly became a modeling duo and I was suddenly engulfed in that wonderful feeling that starts in the makeup chair and becomes fully realized with the clicks from a camera. I joined MM the very next day determined to have that feeling over and over again. And, ever since joining the MM community I have had some of the best modeling experiences of my life! (Thanks Amber!)
I am an artist through and through. Modeling is a passion, a love affair and an instinct. The excitement of getting the shots the photographer wants ...the adrenaline behind talking to crowds at promotional events ...the thrill of walking a runway and feeling the stage beneath my feet while sparkles of camera flashes fill a sea of people ...I love experiencing and being in the moment and enjoy every minute I get to model.
Recently, I have broken a new barrier in my modeling and willingly jumped into uncharted territory to defy my "girl-next-door" image. Now, whenever I model, I submit myself to projects that allow me to push the envelope and I thoroughly enjoy leaving my comfort zones to achieving new looks and poses. Being a model allows me to be a consistent student, constantly on the go to find new adventures, learn new things, and meet and work with talented people. I thrive on passion and professionalism, quality work and being a part of a creative team. I love working with fashion and industry professionals who share my love of the arts.
For one of the few times in my career I am currently without agency representation. I currently have a manager but am in charge of submitting myself for castings and booking jobs (my manager only becomes involved in large-scale contracts that involve mass media campaigns and marketing and/or multi-day shoots, etc.) While not having an agent at the moment allows me a great deal of freedom to shoot on a whim and choose projects I might not otherwise get to work on, modeling is an important part of my career and one of the ways I earn a living. Therefore, I rarely submit myself for TF castings or projects.
And yet... I am also a true artist, tempted by amazing opportunities. Plus, I know I am my own "product," and that constantly reinvigorating my portfolio with new, diverse, innovative, and high-concept photographs, consistently working at my craft and networking with talented fashion industry artists on Model Mayhem are all important parts of my career. Therefore, I will always consider TFP, TPV and TFMMVIP projects that offer new and wonderful opportunities with talented photographers, cinematographers, designers and other fashion artists. And, I will always find it impossible to turn down an opportunity to walk a runway. I also love traveling. I am almost always willing to make a long drive or get hop on a flight out of town. So, if you are shooting a project in Northern Cali, a different state, or even a different country, I'd love to hear about it!
If you are passionate about your work and have a project you believe I am right for, please message me or email me and let's make fashion happen!
Please check out my website, facebook, twitter and instagram accounts for more photos, videos and updates! Demo Reels and resumes are available upon request.
Thanks! - Angelynne
Proud Member of SAG/AFTRA
*Please note that I do not shoot nudes, but will consider implied or "covered" shoots with professional photographers that are reputable and have solid tags/references.
CreditsPHOTO SHOOTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS (partial)
- Abandoned Buildings Photo Shoot (May 2015) with Jake Swartzwald MM#2910751
- Fitness and Dance Photo Shoot (Feb. 2015) with John in Irvine MM#16827
- Holiday RawK Solo and Group Event Shoots (Dec. 2014) wearing DollHartLA
- Fantasy Photography Shoot (Oct. 2014) with Steve MM#2289025
- Beach & Bikini Photo Shoot (Sept. 2014) with Refugio (Luis) MM#3481082
- Dancer Photo Shoot (May 2014) with Photographer Hellen Restrepo MM#3402171
- Doll Photo Shoot with Venustus Photography MM#1312452
- Headshots & Bikini Pier Shoot with Photographer Stefan Silvers MM#1259767
- Holiday RAWk Runway Model - DollHartLA (Denise Hartman) MM#3463389
- Headliner for Runway show (walked "en pointe") for Brit Boys Fashion
Dir. Parris Harris
- "Lingerie Extravaganza" at the Saddle Ranch, Universal City Walk
- "Exquisite" Evening Gown Runway Show at the Westlake County Club
- "Evening of Fashion" for Ciao (Day to Night Clothing)
- "The Younger Crowd" Runway Show at West Models Studios
- Elizabeth Diaz MM#3184038
- Letty MM# (coming soon)
- Frankenstiles MM#1364926
- Amber MM#1346138
- Martha Stewart Weddings Online Bridal Model of the Year for Winnie Couture
MM LISTS (most recent at the top):
- the art of sexy........
- CALENDAR MATERIAL
- Best bikini models
- Great figures
- Best facial expression
- I soo wanna marry your face...
- i soo lov you !!!
- concept cowgirls
- yep that's what I'm talkin' about