Mayhem # 2648708
About MeHello! Thanks for visiting my profile!
I have worked with many photographers and videographers/cinematographers in Southern California for photo shoots, at live events, on the runway and in television and film. In addition to modeling, I am an professional dancer, dance instructor, choreographer, actor and performer. I have a B.A. Degree in Theatre Arts and Dance as well as private and studio training from consummate professionals in many areas of modeling, acting, and dance.
I'm outgoing, dedicated and prompt. Since booking my first professional modeling job and guest star television appearance at age 7 and continued work through today it's second nature for me to be prepared, reliable and promote an enjoyable and worry-free atmosphere.
I thrive on professionalism, quality work and being a part of a creative team. I love working with fashion and industry professionals who share my love of the arts. I find immense satisfaction in getting the shots, look and attitude envisioned for a project by listening to any direction given and utilizing my natural and learned skills to make it happen.
I enjoy traveling, have a reliable car and love shooting in a studio, on location or outdoors. I have one small infinity tattoo on my left lower arm that I am a pro at concealing with my "never leave home without it" tattoo cover-up makeup kit. I'm also seasoned at doing my own makeup and hair (when requested). My hair is currently two-tone with jet black underneath and platinum blond on top. And, I am slightly shorter than a typical high fashion, editorial or runway model but seem to book these jobs whenever my height is acceptable. I think my ballerina body, ability to rock 3" heels (and one time headlined while walking "en pointe!") work a rowdy crowd, or keep it neat as directed, are the physical/natural and trained traits that have allowed me to touch just inside the 5'9 and above calls. If you've got a runway, I will walk it!
While I tend toward paid work - since modeling, performing, choreographing and coaching/instructing do make up my career and my livelihood - I will always continue to work TFP/TPV with talented MM members to keep my portfolio fresh and updated. Although I'm a more "seasoned" model, in years that is, I am almost always booked to portray ages 17-24. As hard as I've tried, I just can't look my age! Darn!
Let's make fashion happen ...together! Please message or email me about your next project!
Thanks! - Angelynne
*Please note that I do not shoot nudes, but will consider implied or "covered" shoots with professional photographers that are reputable and have solid tags/references.
Choreography & Dance, Actor and Promo Model Resumes as well as Demo Reels and Event Shots available upon request.
CreditsPHOTO SHOOTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS (partial)
- Abandoned Buildings Photo Shoot (May 2015) with Jake Swartzwald MM#2910751
- Fitness and Dance Photo Shoot (Feb. 2015) with John in Irvine MM#16827
- Holiday RawK Solo and Group Event Shoots (Dec. 2014) wearing DollHartLA
- Fantasy Photography Shoot (Oct. 2014) with Steve MM#2289025
- Beach & Bikini Photo Shoot (Sept. 2014) with Refugio (Luis) MM#3481082
- Dancer Photo Shoot (May 2014) with Photographer Hellen Restrepo MM#3402171
- Doll Photo Shoot with Venustus Photography MM#1312452
- Headshots & Bikini Pier Shoot with Photographer Stefan Silvers MM#1259767
- Holiday RAWk Runway Model - DollHartLA (Denise Hartman) MM#3463389
- Headliner for Runway show (walked "en pointe") for Brit Boys Fashion
Dir. Parris Harris
- "Lingerie Extravaganza" at the Saddle Ranch, Universal City Walk
- "Exquisite" Evening Gown Runway Show at the Westlake County Club
- "Evening of Fashion" for Ciao (Day to Night Clothing)
- "The Younger Crowd" Runway Show at West Models Studios
- Elizabeth Diaz MM#3184038
- Letty MM# (coming soon)
- Frankenstiles MM#1364926
- Amber MM#1346138
- Martha Stewart Weddings Winnie Couture Bridal Model of the Year (2011)
MM LISTS (most recent at the top):
- the art of sexy........
- CALENDAR MATERIAL
- Best bikini models
- Great figures
- Best facial expression
- I soo wanna marry your face...
- i soo lov you !!!