Mayhem # 2648708
About MeI love being in front of the camera and being a part of a team! I currently make my living in various areas of the performing arts and entertainment industries - as a model, choreographer, dance instructor and actor. In modeling, I have professional training and experience in print (fashion, beauty and commercial), runway, company/event promotions, bridal fashion, event hosting and commercials.
I also find immense satisfaction being able to represent the brand, designer or producer in the way that has been envisioned. I enjoy providing an amount of expertise that allows a photographer to have a choice among many great shots and never have to settle for just one. My outgoing personality and affinity for interacting with crowds and providing information to potential customers or interested on-lookers, spawns a few more loves of mine...modeling for car shows, comic con and almost all events.
A prior English major in college, I found myself studying communications and ending up with a Bachelor's Degree's in both Theatre Arts and Dance. The skills I learned in all of these areas, including those I learned while studying in, and sometimes performing and competing for, various private academies have proven helpful in almost every job I book.
Although I almost finished with the expansion of my portfolio and paid work is preferred, I am still excited to work for TFP and TFP/TFMMVIP with talented industry professionals. I would love to add exceptional high fashion, beauty, editorial, artistic and underwater shots to my portfolio! I would also like to add more video footage to my upcoming reel. High Quality video footage taken during runway shows, event hosting and movement shoots in addition to film shoots for spec commercials, industrials, promotions for businesses/companies and music videos.
First and foremost, I am an artist and love working with professionals who share my love of the arts and/or have amazing concepts, unique ideas and a talented eye.
Let's get together and make beautiful images!
- CALENDAR MATERIAL
- Best bikini models
- Great figures
- Best facial expression
PHOTO SHOOTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS (partial)
- Holiday RawK Solo and Group Event Shoots (Dec. 2014) wearing DollHartLA
- Fantasy Photo Shoot (Oct. 2014) with Steve MM#2289025
- Beach & Bikini Photo Shoot (Sept. 2014) with Refugio (Luis) MM#3481082
- Dancer Photo Shoot (May 2014) with Photographer Hellen Restrepo MM#3402171
- Doll Photo Shoot with Venustus Photography MM#1312452
- Headshots & Bikini Pier Shoot with Photographer Stefan Silvers MM#1259767
- Holiday RAWk Runway Model - DollHartLA (Denise Hartman) MM#3463389
- Headliner for Runway show (walked "en pointe") for Brit Boys Fashion
Dir. Parris Harris
- "Lingerie Extravaganza" at the Saddle Ranch, Universal City Walk
- "Exquisite" Evening Gown Runway Show at the Westlake County Club
- "Evening of Fashion" for Ciao (Day to Night Clothing)
- "The Younger Crowd" Runway Show at West Models Studios
- Elizabeth Diaz MM#3184038
- Letty MM# (coming soon)
- Frankenstiles MM#1364926
- Amber MM#1346138
- Martha Stewart Weddings Winnie Couture Bridal Model of the Year (2011)