Mayhem # 2648708
About MeHello! Thanks for visiting my profile!
WHY I JOINED MM
Joining MM is the fault of my best friend, and super model, Amber. She invited me along to a photo shoot she had booked through MM. Once we got to the location however, the shoot quickly became a modeling duo and I was suddenly engulfed in that wonderful feeling that starts in the makeup chair and becomes fully realized with the clicks from a camera. I joined MM the very next day determined to have that feeling over and over again. And, ever since joining the MM community I have had some of the best modeling experiences of my life!
ABOUT MY LOVE OF MODELING (Dancing and Acting)
I am an artist through and through. Modeling is a passion, a love affair and an instinct. The excitement of getting the shots the photographer wants ...the adrenaline behind talking to crowds at promotional events ...the thrill of walking a runway and feeling the stage beneath my feet while sparkles from camera flashes fill the environment ...I love experiencing and being in the moment and enjoy every minute I get to model.
BREAKING THE BARRIER WITH MY NEW IMAGE
Recently, I have broken a new barrier in my modeling and willingly jumped into uncharted territory to defy my "girl-next-door" image. Now, whenever I model, I submit myself to projects that allow me to push the envelope and I thoroughly enjoy leaving my comfort zones to achieving new looks and poses. Being a model allows me to be a consistent student, constantly on the go to find new adventures, learn new things, and meet and work with talented people. I thrive on passion and professionalism, quality work and being a part of a creative team. I love working with fashion and industry professionals who share my love of the arts.
REPRESENTATION & PAID VS. TF WORK
For one of the few times in my career I am currently without agency representation. I currently have a manager but am in charge of submitting myself for castings and booking jobs unless they are union acting gigs or mass media campaigns. Not having an agent at the moment allows me a great deal of freedom to shoot on a whim and choose projects I might not otherwise get to work on, modeling is an important part of my career and one of the ways I earn a living. Therefore, I do preferred paid jobs. However, I also know I am my own "product," and that constantly reinvigorating my portfolio with new, diverse, innovative, and high-concept photographs, consistently working at my craft and networking with talented fashion industry artists on Model Mayhem are all important parts of my career. Therefore, I will always consider TFP, TPV and TFMMVIP projects that offer new and wonderful opportunities with talented photographers, cinematographers, designers and other fashion artists. I always find it impossible to turn down an opportunity to walk a runway.
I love traveling! I am almost always willing to make a long drive or hop on a flight out of town. So, if you are shooting a project in Northern Cali, a different state, or even a different country, I'd love to hear about it!
If you are passionate about your work and have a project you believe I am right for, please message me or email me and let's make fashion happen!
Please check out my website, facebook, twitter and instagram accounts for more photos, videos and updates! Demo Reels and resumes are available upon request.
Thanks! - Angelynne
Proud Member of SAG/AFTRA
*Please note that I DO NOT shoot nudes, but will consider implied or "covered" shoots with professional photographers that are reputable and have solid tags/references.
CreditsPHOTO SHOOTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS (partial)
- Beach Fitness & Bikini Photoshoot (Aug. 2015) with Tony from 18 Frames per Second
- Abandoned Buildings Photo Shoot (May 2015) with Jake Swartzwald MM#2910751
- Fitness and Dance Photo Shoot (Feb. 2015) with John in Irvine MM#16827
- Holiday RawK Solo and Group Event Shoots (Dec. 2014) wearing DollHartLA
- Fantasy Photography Shoot (Oct. 2014) with Steve MM#2289025
- Beach & Bikini Photo Shoot (Sept. 2014) with Refugio (Luis) MM#3481082
- Dancer Photo Shoot (May 2014) with Photographer Hellen Restrepo MM#3402171
- Doll Photo Shoot with Venustus Photography MM#1312452
- Headshots & Bikini Pier Shoot with Photographer Stefan Silvers MM#1259767
- Lingerie Fashion Show *Runway Model/HEADLINER* - Paula Crochet Fashion
in benefit of yes4arts MM#641928 @ The Executive Suite - Long Beach, CA
- Holiday RAWk Artists' Event *Runway Model* for DollHartLA (Denise Hartman)
MM#3463389 @ The Globe Theatre in Silverlake, CA (Dec. 4, 2014)
- Brit Boys Fashion and Couture Lingerie Show *Runway Model HEADLINER*
@ Club Tru in Hollywood, CA (walked "en pointe"), Director Parris Haris
- "Lingerie Extravaganza" Runway Model @ The Saddle Ranch at Universal City Walk
Universal City, CA
- International Model and Talent Association Acting and Modeling Competition @
The Hilton Hotel in New York, NY
(Awards: Television Beauty, Dance, Actress of the Year")
- "Exquisite Evening" Women's Gowns and Event Décor Exclusive/V.I.P. Event
*Runway and Promotional Model* @ the Sherwood Country Club in Lake Sherwood, CA
- "Evening of Fashion" *Runway Model* for Ciao Clothing Line (Day to Night Wear)
- "The Younger Crowd" *Runway Model* in benefit of West Studios
Westlake Village, CA
- (coming soon) MM#
- Elizabeth Diaz MM#3184038
- Letty MM# (coming soon)
- Frankenstiles MM#1364926
- Amber MM#1346138
- More coming soon!
- Martha Stewart Weddings Online Bridal Model of the Year for Winnie Couture
- Actress of the Year, Commercial & Television Beauty Runner Up, Dance Finalist
(IMTA New York)
MM LISTS (most recent at the top):
- the art of sexy........
- CALENDAR MATERIAL
- Best bikini models
- Great figures
- Best facial expression
- I soo wanna marry your face...
- i soo lov you !!!
- concept cowgirls
- yep that's what I'm talkin' about
ACTOR/DANCER IMDB CREDITS (very partial list)
Got Your Back (Starring)
Struck by Lightning (Choreographer, Cheerleader, Stunt Coordinator)
Glee (Pom Dance Choreographer, Stunt Supervisor, Special Ability "Cheerio")
Numb3rs ("Jordan Smith")
Prom (Photo Double for Aimee Teagarden)
and many more...