WHO IS CHAMBLY NOIRE?
I am an English graduate who occasionally talks in third-person.
WHY THE FUNNY NAME?
"Chambly Noire" is a Belgian dark ale by Unibroue. Chambly = the name of the river the brewery is located by. Noire = black. I named myself after this beer for two reasons: I enjoy drinking it, and people seem to love my hair, which is black and touches the small of my back ("a black river").
WHAT ETHNICITY IS SHE?
Half-Thai, half-German. I've been told I can pass for many ethnicities though--usually Latin, Middle Eastern, or Indian. I'd really like to do a Middle Eastern style shoot (see below).
WHAT IS HER STYLE LIKE?
I usually aspire to dress like Dita von Teese (and fail epically).
What I DO succeed at: vintage looks (Victorian and 1920's mostly) and cultural icons (geisha, Bollywood actress, harem girl). I've been really into steampunk lately, so that is an option.
WHAT BODY MODIFICATIONS DOES SHE HAVE?
- No tattoos.
- Scarification on my left arm and along the inside of my left thigh. Both are fairly faded.
- A double navel piercing (one on top, one on the bottom). If requested, I can temporarily take out the navel jewelry. Sans jewelry, the holes around my navel are very visible--but also very easy to fix in Photoshop.
- I used to have my nipples pierced; since taking them out, I have some very minor scarring that would only be visible in super close-ups.
PLEASE consider this before booking me.
WHAT WOULD SHE LIKE TO DO?
- A fetish shoot
- A fairytale themed shoot.
- An Arabian Nights themed shoot
- Something in which I am veiled
- An Odalisque-themed shoot
- Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin
- Esmeralda from some version of Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Elspeth Innle from Isobelle Carmody's Obernewtyn series
- ...more ideas to come
WHAT IS HER ULTERIOR MOTIVE?
As an exhibitionist, I need an objective opinion of my worth. The camera loves me and gives me life. At that point, I am finally perfect, and I writhe with the knowledge. I can be anything. I am everything. The camera only sees what I want it to see. It is not me on camera, but a vibrant, beautiful twin.
For my entire life, people have called me beautiful. Help me believe it, too.