ClaudiaLorenaModel Female Redmond, Washington, US
My Website: M Y P O R T F O L I OMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lorenaseattle
Mayhem # 2688523
About Me** PLEASE CHECK THE LINK ABOVE FOR ADDITIONAL AND UPDATED WORK **
- SMG Seattle Models Guild (Seattle)
- MUSE Model Management (Portland)
- Nationality: Peruvian
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Spanish/Italian/Peruvian)
- No tattoos, piercings or noticeable scars.
- MUAs always compliment me on good skin!
- I have lots and lots of thick hispanic hair :D
- Preference for projects that include a full team (Photographer, Wardrobe, MUA and Hair). If you are having trouble with any these, just let me know! I know many talented artists that might be available/interested in participating :)
- I have passport and willing to travel (if expenses are paid and everything is planned in advance).
- NO NUDITY OR ADULT WORK PLEASE
I have some training/experience in the following:
- Guitar and bass player
- Basic martial arts (my brother is a professional instructor)
- Basic firearms handling experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Suite (I am a freelance Graphic Designer and Digital Illustrator).
Currently featured in:
- Madina Vadache Couture
- Girl Power Hour (G5)
Thank you so much for visiting my page; I consider myself an artist, before anything else. I enjoy exploring different form of arts (dance, painting, music, etc) and I believe that fashion and photography are two very interesting art forms, which I've learned to love!
My preferences go for new concepts and ideas that push the boundaries and yet remain aesthetically pleasing, with a fashion/editorial feel.
I have a very energetic personality. I smile a lot (mostly away from the cameras though!) and like to be friendly. I am very easy to work with, I try to always be on time and I am definitely a team player.
I look forward to being part of interesting projects to expand my experience and knowledge of this fascinating world.
NO TALK NO SHOOT!
Unless we speak and work out the details of the shoot (location, time, date, concept, what to bring, etc.) AND we touch base a few days before the shoot, no appointment is considered final.