MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/nicole-christen
I have modeled and done TV as a child, but spent 10 years away from the craft. I have recently rekindled my love for modeling and acting and would love to build a current portfolio.
I have some experience in modeling, however I am always open to new ideas. My preference in shoots is comfort. So clothing (or lack there of) matters ... depending on the circumstances and my level of comfort with the photographer as well as the shoot location. I do not do "money shots", b/g erotic shoots, or porn. I prefer art, glamour, editorial, lifestyle, fitness, lingerie, costumes, fashion, pin-up, B&W/film noir, promotional, and hair & makeup modeling.
I do not pay photographers for shoots so if you're a charge only then please do not contact me. I prefer TF* so I can continue to build my portfolio and discover what is best for my style and look.
My time is limited as well as I'm sure yours is too so here's my booking policy.
* I prefer bookings 30 days in advance
* I must have valuable information provided when I book such as phone number, address/ location, and an agreed upon idea or concept with which we can collaborate
* Please provide 48 hour confirmation - NOTE: if I have not been able to confirm with you 48 hours in advance I may replace your spot on my book
I respect your time and truly appreciate a return on that respect. I'm not a model who "flakes" and expect the same professional attitude from those with whom I work.
I am available for studio or location sessions of just about any style shoot. Please feel free to contact me in regards to serious inquiries in the Las Vegas or So Cal area.
Thanks so much!
::: HEADS-UP - Body Modifications :::
2-med tattoos - 1 on each shoulder blade - easy to cover (in the process of laser removal)
If you are seriously interested in working with me, please send me detailed email request providing the following information:
1. Your name
2. Location of shoot
3. Budget for shoot
4. Potential dates for shoot
5. Approximate length of shoot
6. Is makeup/wardrobe/hair provided?
7. Brief project description including intended usage and type of release involved
8. Link to samples of your professional web site or online portfolio.
9. Contact information
International Award Winning Hair Designer
Salon Charisma - Las Vegas, NV