What I bring: 19+ years training as a ballet and modern dancer, and experience modeling for stills, video, and promotional events since March of 2012.
*TF Inquiries:* At this point, I am very comfortable that my portfolio addresses the basics and I will only consider TF given that you have a unique or original concept and/or partner with a team (*stylists, MUA, other models, designers, milliners, muralists, you name it*) to make the shoot a fabulous and worthwhile experience for all of us. *I do not shoot TF nudes under any circumstances. Please do not approach me for TF nudes.*
- I have a top quality MUA on retainer
- versatile wardrobe including evening, lingerie, dance attire, costume pieces. Vintage items on request and historical items on commission. Pointe work available at a flat rate.
- I am on time, well-rested, and pay attention to details like hair & nails
- I will bring a female escort (not a model) to our first shoot together
*Before we shoot:*
- If you have sketches or a look book I will convey those concepts to my MUA
- I will build a similar wardrobe look prior to working with you
- I practice moving through any poses sent to me and holding for figure study
- Reasonable hourly rates suited to session content
- Minimum two hours per session
- Contact me for project pricing
- Factors like MUA included or implied/nudes affect pricing
Reach me @EllaArdour on twitter and ardourella at gmail
Http://Facebook.com/ellaardour for additional photos and tear sheets