New York University New York, NY Class of 2016
Crossroads School of Arts and Sciences, Santa Monica, CA Class of 2012
Crossroads School Dance 5/6 and Company, Santa Monica, CA:Captain and Co-Captain 2008-2012
•Choreograph and perform dances for school events and work on technique in class.
School of Cinema and Performing Arts (SOCAPA), New York City, NY: Student Summer 2009, 2008
• Six week dance program
• Performed on stage and in dance music videos.
Debbie Allen Dance Academy, Culver City, CA: Dancer, Student Winter, Spring 2009
• Technique Training
• Requirements included 18 hours of class a week.
The Pretenders Dance Studio, Santa Monica, CA: Dancer, Student 2007-2008
Participated in daily classes and monthly performances.
Perry Mansfield Performing Arts School and Camp, Steamboat Springs, CO: Student Summer 2004
• Five-week performing arts program and camp.
Dance Training Includes: Ballet, Jazz, Modern/Contemporary, Hip Hop, Tap, African, Krump, and Self-Choreography
William Esper Acting Studio 2012-Present
Joanne Baron/D.W. Brown Studio
• Studying Meisner Technique 2012
Warner Loughlin Studios, Los Angeles, CA: Student 2010-2011
• Study and practice several techniques of acting and body/voice movement.
Los Angeles Film Academy, Loyola Marymount University: Student June 2011
• Made short film.
• Interacted with guest speakers/filmmakers: producers, writers, directors, and film editors.
School of Cinema and Performing Arts (SOCAPA), New York City, NY: Student Summer 2009
• Six week acting program
• Performed on stage, in short films, and acting reel.
Horseback Riding: Competitive Rider 2001-Present
NYU EQUESTRIAN TEAM MEMEBER
• Eleven years of training and competing as Hunter Jumper, Dressage, and Jumpers
• Competed in Interscholastic Equestrian League.
Lacrosse Camp and Training, Claremont McKenna College, CA: Student Summer 2008
• 5-day Intensive training.
EXTENSIVE TRAVEL: France (spent the last ten summers living in the Savoie region), India, Peru, Germany, Italy, England, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Malta, Singapore, Malaysia, Jamaica, Haiti, Canada, Mexico, Tanzania
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS: Licensed Scuba Diver, Motorcycle License, Paragliding, Lacrosse, Hiking, ATV riding, Cart Racing