Mayhem # 2750378
About MeI have a passion for photography, with experience working in the studio
environment as an assistant as well as running my own photo shoots. I am reliable, punctual and knowledgeable when it comes to studio work, camera equipment and post production of images.
My ambition is to be a full time fashion photographer, and to eventually launch my own fashion and beauty magazine.
I am a trustworthy person with a friendly attitude and good experience and I know I could be a dependable asset to any situation.
• INTERN FOR HJ HAIR AND BEAUTY MAGAZINE : Helped staff with magazine features.
• INTERN FOR ALL SAINTS : Assisted the phtoographer, stylist and retouching team in the Head Office photography studio and assisted the crew on set for the April 2015 lookbook campaign.
• ASSISTANT TO JEMIMA MARRIOTT: Assisted the photographer for SYN, Papercut and See7 magazines with setting up equipment, assisting on set and organizing submissions to magazines.
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: Online editorials for DAMA Modelling Agency
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: London Fashion Week for shooting DAMA models; shot at Alpha Industries, Luke 1977 and Glam Africa shows (2015).
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: Shot at the British Hairdressing Business Awards
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: At Salon International for HJ Magazine
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: For fashion company HardlyEverWornIt - worked in the Head Office photographing VIP products (including designer menswear, womenswear and accessories) for the website and newsletter, later batch editing/resizing and colour correcting.
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: Shot vintage bridal wear and fashion for Sam’s Fashion Shop, later batch edited and retouched for the designers and creative director.
•ASSISTANT TO MARTIN BISIKER: Assisted at the UBS Financial conference in London, batch edited over 1000 images, taken by the photographer, colour corrected and organised in specific folders/sub folders.
• PUBLISHED PHOTOGRAPHY: Two of my black and white macro photographs are being published in the inaugural issue of Light magazine (2017), quite an achievement as these are my first published pieces!
• PHOTOGRAPHER AND RETOUCHER: Shot for business woman and TV personality Irene Major’s couture fashion event in Ingress Abbey, televised for Channel 5; shooting the catwalk shows (designs by Avenard Couture and Safari Jewels), back of house and the event throughout the evening. Later batch edited.
Have you worked with Jo Weatherley? Add Credits for Jo Weatherley! >>