Mayhem # 2751388
About MeThis day is all about you.
The Red Light Girls are a social network of women striving to release their many egos through modeling and sisterhood. Red Light Girls empower themselves, each other and several others with a paramount of confidence! Without a doubt they shed the stigma of social media’s “ideal” model’s body. These hard working Red Light Girls put in their days work being; college students, corporate, city, government, small business workers, and self-employed. They are single moms, moms, wives, grandmas, girlfriends, fiancés, widows and single. Do not judge a RLG by her photo, often a RLG is taken out of her comfort zone to a new liberating element.
Thinking about it… Here are some key things about the shoot.
• The sitting fee is $140.00 for non-private photos or $200.00 for private* photos.
A $20.00 non refundable booking fee is collected the day you set a date, this fee is not applied to the sitting fee and is non refundable due to any changes or cancelations to your original booked date.
Refund difference is not applied to private sessions who decide to make their photos non-private after the shoot has taken place.
Difference between Private and non-private:
Private photos are not shared on Facebook, Instagram or the Red Light Girl website.
• A model release is signed on the day of the shoot for both private and non- private sessions
• You must be 18 years or older
• You do not need any experience in "modeling", 99% of all the RLGs have never had professional photos taken of themselves. By the end of the shoot you will be so comfortable you will be coming up with your own poses.
• You will receive 5 edited images from the shoot in high and low resolution through a emailed link. You will have 30 days from the link to save your images.
• You will not see a proof sheet of your photos, the five final images are at my choice/discretion and edited to my artistic vision
• Full set (5 images) can take up to two weeks to receive
• Clothing is provided by the model
• Hair and makeup is not included in the price
• A travel fee may be collected for anything outside of the Carmel (93923) or Monterey (93940) area.
• You will have to be accepting that you are creating art with me that I take very passionately with every photo. I tend to manipulate photos by adding my artistic visions and touches to the final product. Photos may be cropped body shots. You will notice that a majority of my photos are more "voyeur" over "portrait". I tend not to get close up face shots or direct face images. I may choose an image(s) to be black and white or in color, I do not give out additional photos to see the image in a different color. I do not offer refunds or re-shoots.
• Start pulling clothes from your closet, even costume clothes is good to throw in. Make sure to throw in a bathrobe or something you can easily take on and off that will keep you warm. Bring a good pair of tennis shoes; most locations require a walk or hike to.
◦ Chunky Jewelry only please. No small chains, charms or watches.
◦ If your closet is empty, borrow some items from a friend, go to thrift shops and find something unique or splurge and buy a special something. However the simplest of clothing works just as magically as an intricate outfit. Please leave behind your husband or boyfriends button up shirts, sport jerseys or sport logo clothing, heavily logo or patterned clothing. Lingerie should be simple and natural in color, black or white. Silk and lace robes and bodysuits are great to pack. Please leave behind neon teddies/babydoll lingerie, panties with wording, and mismatched bra and pantie sets.
You will get in some body of water, river or ocean. Please be fully aware of this. Silk nightgowns, flowing dresses with little to no pattern are perfect clothing options to wear in the water.
• If you plan on bringing company on the shoot please advised me in advance.
• Sessions take a minimum of two hours. Please pack a snack and water for yourself.
• If you would like to be photographed outside the Carmel area please communicate with me in advance.
• It’s never a requirement to have a hair and makeup artist doll you up before your shoot, but sometimes this pampering adds to the fun of the day and the look you’re trying to achieve. Don’t plan on your hair or makeup looking as divine as when you started by the end of the shoot, since most shots are done outside the weather may take a toll on your beautiful tresses.
• We usually meet at a coffee house in Carmel, and quickly look through your clothing and let our creativity flow and start heading to a location.
• At the end of the shoot, you will sign a model release. If payment has not been paid prior through the website please have payment available before departing.
Have you worked with Red Light Girls? Add Credits for Red Light Girls! >>