Please leave me your tags/feedbacks! positive or negative...I take it as constructive criticism and I believe your thought would make me a better photographer! Thanks!!
Thanks for visiting my Photography page. A little things about are: Friendly/Outgoing/Professional/Creative/Open minded & always like to have fun! I am also a model on ModelMayHem as well.. #143324, an actor for over 5yrs, I do enjoy being in front and behind the camera, especially being creative overall!
If you are interested in working together, please do PM me, i do take a few selective test models from time to time
What to expect from working with me
* If you have any style preference that you like to do, feel free to email me the images of the pix that you like and we will make it better!
Before the shoot
*Drink plenty of water!!
*Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep!
*FEMALES: Please always come with Makeup & Hair ready, unless you will have a makeup artist that you like to bring to the shoot. Also.. feel free to bring an escort, but please just bring one, so we could work and not get too distracted.
*MALES: If you want to look good in front of the camera, pump some iron an hour b4 the shoot, of course, you can do some sit ups and crunches during the shoot as well.
During the shoot
* I'm always open minded to ANY ideas that the model would have, don't hestitate to share
* I will snap a lot of random pix, to get the right lighting that I want...
* Don't be scare if I snap a shot while chatting with you, because sometimes I will capture those NATURAL looking shot, and sometimes they turns out GREAT!
* Show lots of ENERGY!!!
* Be expressive, NOT too conservative!
After the shoot
* You will receive at least 5 edited pictures on the same day or the next day, as my thank you for coming out to do the shoot
* And then you will get a CD with additional 5 pictures, so total of 10 retouched pictures from your TFP test shoot only!
Please.. send me a tag or msg before you friend request me, i'm not all about having large quantity of friends, i'm all about having friends who appreciates my work, and help me be a better photographer